1/6 Hot Toys - Prometheus Sixth Scale Figure Preview

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The copyright text on that teaser image does say 2014. So it isn't an old image, or something that's gone up by mistake etc etc.. OP may be right on the money.

But "soon" in HT-time can still mean any time from tomorrow until the sun explodes.

Lol.

At this point, it's probably more efficient for HT to just mail me, Zuckus, VintijDroidGutzz, Larja Thwei & Spindrift directly, as the remaining people interested in a Prometheus figure - but it's nice they're still giving their web team updates to post during quiet moments :lol

I know Shaw was a good character in the film but they need to go big and give us an Engineer or David first. Shaw won't sell two years after the films release.

Maybe this has to do with the fact that Fox announced a Ridley Scott movie for 2016. The leading theory is that this is Prometheus 2 since Scott stated last year that the script was done. If a new movie is already green-lit maybe HT are hoping to jump on a surging wave of interest.

Curious to see what we'll get. Spacesuit someone and Engineer? I liked the space suits... I didn't like the Engineer. Likely the HT Engineer will use a Predator body and not be correct height... if anyone can figure out just how tall those guys are really supposed to be.

I think the Engineers are about the same height as the Hulk in Avengers, so I'm thinking a new body is in order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly this film gets better every time I see it. I will definitely get figures from it. I REALLY want an engineer, then David, and the proto Alien from the end of the film, I don't need a Shaw though.

I think the Engineers are about the same height as the Hulk in Avengers, so I'm thinking a new body is in order.

im pretty sure the actor was 7' 8"or so.The same actor as the wolf predator, but i do think there was some enhancement in the flim.When he picked up david in the film he made him look tiny.

im pretty sure the actor was 7' 8"or so.The same actor as the wolf predator, but i do think there was some enhancement in the flim.When he picked up david in the film he made him look tiny.

Your right. I just watched a bunch of Prometheus footage, and he is about the same size as a Predator, they use a lot of forced perspective to exaggerate his size, but at the end of the day he's just the size of a very large human. So a modified new Predator body will do the trick.

They must of had a low angle with the camera . He looked huge, I really think the engineer figure should be 16" tall

Honestly this film gets better every time I see it. I will definitely get figures from it. I REALLY want an engineer, then David, and the proto Alien from the end of the film, I don't need a Shaw though.

I don't think that the film is perfect but I think it gets a lot of unwarranted hate personally. It's a well made movie with some really nice visuals and a great score and the acting is pretty good all around. The film's weakest point is unfortunately the story is iffy at times.

Man, I hope this happens.

I've been after that Shaw figure since day one, & that magazine spread didn't help much - except to prolong my / our frustration.

It almost seems though, that some of you may be right. More huffing & puffing, & no actual plan or action on the way. :(

They show a movie poster announcing a line of figures, now two years later they show off another movie poster announcing the same line of figures. :lol

They show a movie poster announcing a line of figures, now two years later they show off another movie poster announcing the same line of figures. :lol

Yeah like Difabio pointed out, they used their favourite english words again ''soon'' ''future''

Nevertheless it'd be truly ridiculous if they teased people with the prospect of this line yet again only to yet again delay it or drop it completely. So it does seem to me that it'll actually happen. ''Line'' though is probably overly optimistic. 2 figures maybe.

Back