1/6 Hot Toys - MMS632 - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Doc Ock Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be in the minority (usually am, lol), but I really like him... I got one DX to display with the Nano tentacles and one regular.

I think my only complaint is the pleather inner jacket. Would have much rather had a faux-leather fabric or actual leather
so I don't ever have to worry about it cracking or flaking.

Really hope they ship sooner than later from Sideshow, and Gobby needs to be next to be released!

I'll be in the minority (usually am, lol), but I really like him... I got one DX to display with the Nano tentacles and one regular.

I think my only complaint is the pleather inner jacket. Would have much rather had a faux-leather fabric or actual leather
so I don't ever have to worry about it cracking or flaking.

Really hope they ship sooner than later from Sideshow, and Gobby needs to be next to be released!
I'd like to see more videos showing what kind of poses are possible using the tentacles but without the assistance of any stands.

I'd like to see more videos showing what kind of poses are possible using the tentacles but without the assistance of any stands.
Agree. With some effort you can get some pretty wild poses with the Toys Era figure without the stand and you would think this could do that and more. I’m curious what this would look like with the TE head sculpt.

What I want to do to this sculpt.

shut-up-dont-talk.gif

Honestly those close up look exactly like him in No Way Home. But we're all supposed to pretend it's the guy from SM2 which is why it feels weird. He kinda looked like a chubby old lady in NWH lol

Very tempted to try and pick this up. Does anyone know if the turtleneck jumper can be removed to recreate the SM2 look?

Justin's review is up. Some nice poses. Mediocre as the head may be, still such a better figure than Toys Era, who looks like a child wearing his father's trenchcoats.

Justin claims in his video that the red tentacles are more posable, but his poses at the end seem to disprove that?

ock-comparisons.jpg

Ock01.jpg

Ock02.jpg

Ock03.jpg

Justin's review is up. Some nice poses. Mediocre as the head may be, still such a better figure than Toys Era, who looks like a child wearing his father's trenchcoats.
I always thought the Toys Era looked terrible in every way, and even with its major problems at least this HT sculpt looks human lol

@Hologram AI Did you get charged? Has anyone had this charged or shipped from Sideshow yet? I just got a waitlist opportunity for the deluxe and I'm not sure if I want to jump on it or wait for a better deal somewhere.

@Hologram AI Did you get charged? Has anyone had this charged or shipped from Sideshow yet? I just got a waitlist opportunity for the deluxe and I'm not sure if I want to jump on it or wait for a better deal somewhere.
Not sure where a better deal would come from if you're set on the deluxe; the overseas sellers will charge $100 in shipping for that box it comes in.

The regular edition was a different story but nobody has it.

Yeah the figure was charged and shipped. It's arriving on Monday for me. Deluxe version.

Will see how I feel about it once I have it in hand and on display. The sculpt still has me very worried but he looks good with the villians so I'm thinking I pair him with Hobo Goblin when that releases and then having Raimi's Spidey in the middle since I don't care for that Electro figure. Just gonna try to not focus on his stupid expression so much. :lol Still have my fingers crossed someone offers a SM2 sculpt.

cpv4xkN.jpg

I've been meaning to ask about this. Is this something that's happened before? Where the deluxe of something releases but not the standard? I hope it's not too long of a wait before we see the regular ones ship.

Not sure where a better deal would come from if you're set on the deluxe; the overseas sellers will charge $100 in shipping for that box it comes in.

I'm definitely not set on the deluxe. That is just what SS has offered me for a waitlist conversion. I use to PO everything. Over the last year or so, I've been holding out and getting what I want from comic shops and other proven sources at considerably less than SS

My issue as well, with the way prices are going, their figures can't come out like this. I have a small Spidey display in the works and Doc won't be joining it, I can't justify the price, which is a shame as Spider-Man 2 is still my favorite Spidey movie.

Agreed, Inart needs to release more than 2 figures a year to even be in the conversation.
You said it right there with that last line. HT averages 3-4 figures a month for preorders. IA right now has enough licenses to do that...but they aren't, at least not yet.

Back