1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS481 - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don’t know where to ask this figured maybe here would work but i don’t have any captain america hot toys and was wondering what the “consensus favorite” was

i think my my favorite one looks wise would be the stealth suit but i think that only came in a pack with steve rodgers correct?

also from skimming i feel like people have issues with the stealth one

but any way if you had to get one which would it be ?

My favorite Cap design is from Civil War. I have the Battling Version from Civil War and I like the battle damaged shield with Black Panther's claw marks. If you like brighter colors for your display, the AOU Cap is nice too.

Contrary to most of my figures, I think this Cap looks best when exposed to maximum frontal light. [emoji848]
be340bcdd112ba49aef06b097671d4b0.jpg

I paired him with TWS battle damaged shield. The Wakanda shields are nice but not a big fan of them. 5B5B4EF0-28C7-40B4-AF57-2D58628CA96E.jpg

Attachments

• F5FC8A17-59EB-409B-8E38-725CB9321E72.jpg
    F5FC8A17-59EB-409B-8E38-725CB9321E72.jpg
    255.4 KB · Views: 460
Last edited:
Everyone just loves to latch on to the poorly lit pictures every time. I am Toys' video has dynamic lighting and the fig looks good. No Hot Toy looks good with full lighting flooding it. Last time I checked we don't like it when we get photos taken off ourselves with a bright flash because the lack of dynamic shadows makes us look goofy. These figs suffer that same thing.

I was able to snag a concept Cap black shield to give to this guy, which I'm definitely excited about as an alternate display choice.

don’t know where to ask this figured maybe here would work but i don’t have any captain america hot toys and was wondering what the “consensus favorite” was

i think my my favorite one looks wise would be the stealth suit but i think that only came in a pack with steve rodgers correct?

also from skimming i feel like people have issues with the stealth one

but any way if you had to get one which would it be ?

I just reworked my Stealth MOS Cap, agree love that look and hope they do revisit in Endgame. The body swap makes this version really awesome. Adding civil war gloves to finish the look.

znALahf.jpg

OAX676G.jpg

When mine comes I’m debating between the spear, Wakanda shields, or going against accuracy and using the spare shield from my Avengers Cap. Decisions.

arrived today!
the likeness isn’t bad with proper lighting (or should i say lack there of, to play with the shadows), hence why i didn’t post any cell pics with the flash on :p
i def like this one. he was one of my most anticipated from IW, & he doesn’t disappoint in person! (i’m pro cap!)

48d21969d3b49551dd7954891cd0ff4b.jpg

74b802f8774e9d082d9b4f17b8c89193.jpg

b44fef47a06b7e7ad67f905a26e734d8.jpg

f094ee499af42672d1bbcae4997d8fcb.jpg

96f6dafa0ec6b5c8697dd2a490c9e835.jpg

5f1e3b3ffab055bab7c24958f98b6ea0.jpg

these are quick cell pics before i finish up back to work. will take more if anyone wants later tonight...of the glaive, outrider piece, comparisons to civil war cap, ect [emoji1419]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Temptation, temptation..

Man, that scene where Proxima Midnight throws her spear at him and Nomad Cap catches it and she steps back is so bada$$.

Mine arrives Wednesday...can’t wait! still haven’t decided how I’m gonna pose him. I’d also be tempted to buy a second one so I can really darken the suit...seems a bit clean and lighter in certain pics.

Mine arrives Wednesday...can’t wait! still haven’t decided how I’m gonna pose him. I’d also be tempted to buy a second one so I can really darken the suit...seems a bit clean and lighter in certain pics.

When exposed to light it does look like it needs more dust. But with regular light it looks dark enoigh.
c3381eb9fad81e4de4ca12d72dfbf7c2.jpg

Yeah, that looks like it's from some early IW concept art, although as I recall the IW Black Widow had something similar. But I'm sure a certain someone on this forum will say they used it purposely so we wouldn't immediately notice how TERRIBLE the sculpt is and how it looks NOTHING like Chris Evans! :lol

All these photos look amazing! Mine is set to deliver to.orrow in PA. I cant wait! I've got a spot waiting on my shelf for him

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Back