1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS481 - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weird question guys and gals, but has anyone memorized Steve Rogers cell # from infinity war? I couldn't quite grab all the digits. I also didn't wanna pull my phone out in a crowded theatre.. I know this isn't figure related, but this is really bugging me. I wanna call it. I know it's probably some marvel marketing voicemail, but I wanna hear it. Looks like I'll have to watch the flick again and again...and again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Weird question guys and gals, but has anyone memorized Steve Rogers cell # from infinity war? I couldn't quite grab all the digits. I also didn't wanna pull my phone out in a crowded theatre.. I know this isn't figure related, but this is really bugging me. I wanna call it. I know it's probably some marvel marketing voicemail, but I wanna hear it. Looks like I'll have to watch the flick again and again...and again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

It’s 011-8999-88199-9119-725-3. Oh wait, that’s actually the new number for Emergency Services. Sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s 011-8999-88199-9119-725-3. Oh wait, that’s actually the new number for Emergency Services. Sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CaptainAmerica1_zps8c295f96.jpg

If that suit is used somehow in Avengers 4 it will be the most used hero outfit in the MCU. Avengers, The Dark World, Spiderman and maybe A4

Just watched the movie for a second time and I'm quite sure now that the second mystery weapon is

Spoiler Spoiler:

After watching the flick, and I did think it was pretty good (probably the best of the three Avengers films to me), I have only a mild interest in Thanos and this figure, simply because Cap is my favorite MCU character and Thanos is the villain that is the culmination of this franchise.

I really like the bearded look on Cap.

If that suit is used somehow in Avengers 4 it will be the most used hero outfit in the MCU. Avengers, The Dark World, Spiderman and maybe A4

I’m hoping it isn’t. That’s my least favorite Cap suit. I do like this IW version, but at the same time, I also want to skip it knowing that he’s going to have another, possibly better look in the next one.

I’m hoping that the images with the A1 suit is just some alternate reality scene or something, and his actual look is similar to this IW suit, but with his actual shield again and still with the beard.

I was bummed not to get that A1 scene in this movie, as it's the only thing about IW I had actually been spoiled on, and I was really excited to see it. :p

You will get it next year. Lot of set photos around from both movies floating around easy to mix them up.

Unless of course it’s not what it looks like. It could be a fake scene to hide a bigger secret. It could be a dream or flashback, considering Stark was suffering from post dramatic stress (what I like to call PTSD in the cinematic world). Point being, it could be a very short scene or sequence, or even end up on the cutting room floor, never finished.

My inclination is to say it's some sort of alternate reality, flashback, or time travel scene. Thor in those set images has long hair again.

Can't be a dream if antman is in it too. I remember seeing him in thise set pictures. So I reckon either flashback with barf or time travel.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

They also all have some sort of devices on their hands:

maxresdefault-1.jpg

Others have also speculated it could potentially be the work of BARF (God he needs to work on that acronym) that Tony introduced in CW, like boylost said.

Back