1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS481 - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regarding the mystery weapons...

Spoiler Spoiler:

After seeing the film that's what I'm thinking as well. Though I'd be disappointed because...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Saw it last night, not sure what the mystery weapon would be. If it really is Proxima's spear, not really a mystery because that was all in the trailers. If it's a weapon they initially thought would be in this film but was cut, or pushed to the 2nd part, might be awhile before they reveal it. Regardless, amazing film and can't wait for the figure, regardless of what he comes with.

I wonder if the HT team watched the movie and then realized what they thought was the mystery weapon(s) was not in the movie and now are sitting around going "crap, what do we do now?" :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

I thought that was obvious.....

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah just watched the movie at 8:30 this morning was packed for Friday morning. But have no clue what the secret weapons will be.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Judging by the 2nd Q of 19 probable release date of the figure, I have to think at least one of the weapons will be from the next film. At least I hope it is based on what this movie presented.

Having seen it, I just assumed the weapons were
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

lol :rotfl

Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol :rotfl

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

He might get depressed and get an alcohol and drug bender and...
Spoiler Spoiler:
:horror

Spoiler Spoiler:

I don't know enough about their track record to guess, but that makes sense for sure.

He might get depressed and get an alcohol and drug bender and...
Spoiler Spoiler:
:horror

Snorting ashes? Dude, that’s dark. What do you think Infinity War is, a DC movie? [emoji28]

Snorting ashes? Dude, that’s dark. What do you think Infinity War is, a DC movie? [emoji28]

Hey, don't go forgetting that Rocket pulled a Pulp Fiction... doesn't get much darker than that.. :lol

Back