1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS481 - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the figure looks good, and the likeness is there. And I know that the whole look and accessories come from Marvel storywise.
But it just doesn't feel like Captain America for me if he doesn't have his helmet and his classic shield (personally I wouldn't care about proximas spear)...

On the other hand, I really want a Cap (civil war version). So this one seems to be my only chance if I don't want to pay 400 € on the bay.

I just hope that the mystery weapon is at least his classic shield.

I think the figure looks good, and the likeness is there. And I know that the whole look and accessories come from Marvel storywise.
But it just doesn't feel like Captain America for me if he doesn't have his helmet and his classic shield (personally I wouldn't care about proximas spear)...

On the other hand, I really want a Cap (civil war version). So this one seems to be my only chance if I don't want to pay 400 € on the bay.

This guy is more Nomad than Cap...

For those who have watched the movie, any good guess on what would be the second mystery weapon?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Well it's cause it's not Cap. He dropped that mantle as soon as he gave Tony the shield back. He's definitely Nomad at this point but who knows if he gets the shield back at the end of Infinity War and takes up the mantle one last time.

6da75b513c802905ab5d75c7f2f97356.jpg

Mystery weapon finally revealed!!! 🤣

For those who have watched the movie, any good guess on what would be the second mystery weapon?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Regarding the mystery weapons...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Regarding the mystery weapons...

Spoiler Spoiler:

I thought that was obvious.....

For those who shared their thoughts about the mystery weapon and have already watched the movie, without giving spoilers, do those mystery weapons make you excited to buy the Movie Promo Edition? By the way, thanks for sharing your ideas. I'll look at them after I watch the movie.

After seeing the movie, I have absolutely no idea what these weapons could be. Unless they're just weapons that aren't directly related to him, but just included with him.

Nope.

What ever it is it'll be like Loki's sceptre and Bruce Banner.. Most gave it to Loki or parted it out..

After seeing the movie, I have absolutely no idea what these weapons could be. Unless they're just weapons that aren't directly related to him, but just included with him.

^ This. Maybe they are tossing in a free hulkbuster, bucky or something.

After seeing the film,
Spoiler Spoiler:

Not a lot of obvious choices

Spoiler Spoiler:

Not a lot of obvious choices

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back