1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS481 - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
new pics from Weibo.com

Attachments

• IMG_4742.JPG
    IMG_4742.JPG
    477.4 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG_4741.JPG
    IMG_4741.JPG
    464.7 KB · Views: 255
  • IMG_4740.JPG
    IMG_4740.JPG
    478.3 KB · Views: 256
It’s the lighting. He’s under lit and the light washes out the bottom of the brow there fore making it look as if his furrow is gone.

I've heard it all the time. I don't think he does.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

They appear to have several slightly tweaked prototypes. The suit seems to have a few tweaks as well.

That picture makes the sculpt look even worse. Really too bad, bearded Cap would have been cool to get.

Sculpt looks good to me. I’m sure it could be better but I like Captain America figures more so for the outfit than the sculpt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

White male with beard = Rick Grimes lol . If he had a goatee with buzzcut people would say he looks like Abraham. If he had a sheriff's hat with an eye patch people would say he looks like coraaaaaaaaal.

Looks like Evans to me. They did a great job on him IMO. Don't get the beard association with Rick Grimes. If he was black would he look like Samuel Jackson? You racists!

I'm assuming the figures are lit to Hell and back at these kinds of things. Kind of washes out any kind of subtle details natural lighting might give them. Kind of like over exposing something with a camera flash.

I'm assuming the figures are lit to Hell and back at these kinds of things. Kind of washes out any kind of subtle details natural lighting might give them. Kind of like over exposing something with a camera flash.

That and they are lit predominantly from below. Makes the shadows fall all wrong. Same issue at a similar event a few months ago. I wouldn't take these images too seriously if you have normal lighting from above as it should be.

Back