1/6 Hot Toys - MMS411 - GOTG Vol.2 - Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMSxxx - GOTG Vol.2 - Rocket

Looks fantastic, really does, but an easy pass for me - don't really need 2 Rocket figures in my collection . Already have the first film versions of the team which I am very happy with so don't intend on re-buying any of them atm. :)

Definitely want. Glad I never bought the first one.

do you think the chest armor/jet pack would fit on the first figure or are they removing that backpack thing to put it on?

How funny is it that 99% of Hot Toys' 1/6 figures are human... and then you have them make not one... but two figures of a raccoon.

1/6 Hot Toys - MMSxxx - GOTG Vol.2 - Rocket

Man HT has everyone's number now. Who's gonna get the regular version that doesn't come with the big fricken gun? and the extra headsculpt? It more like regular version and lame version

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Off by $8[emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm suprised Star-Lord didn't get first announcement. Possibly this one was pushed first because of the Deluxe and Baby Groot factor. I'm definitely getting SL, but I could be tempted to at least get the main 4 characters (assuming no others are announced), as I have none from the original movie.

Copped, now on to short jacket StarGawd.

Won't use the other HS, and don't care about the gun......hmm, may just buy the reg version, and swap heads.
393553537.jpg

EDIT: Oh what the heck....Deluxe ordered :p

Last edited:

I'm suprised Star-Lord didn't get first announcement. Possibly this one was pushed first because of the Deluxe and Baby Groot factor. I'm definitely getting SL, but I could be tempted to at least get the main 4 characters (assuming no others are announced), as I have none from the original movie.

More likely because they didn't need approval rights from a Raccoon :lol

Just got some RP's today, Deluxe ordered. Gotta say, they really nailed it with this release. It would have been interesting to have him fuzzy or flocked, but I think that would have taken away from the detail too much to make it worth it.

Back