1/6 Hot Toys - MMS411 - GOTG Vol.2 - Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMSxxx - GOTG Vol.2 - Rocket

Why bother with 2 versions? Why not just have the deluxe by itself? By having both offerings it scares me to think what they're going to charge for each. "We understand spending $275 for this figure is ridiculous, so here's another one for $239 with one less accessory."

I think the screaming sculpt looks great. The deluxe edition is definitely the way to go

Going to be some real bargain prices for loose V1 Rockets on eBay I'm thinking. :rotfl

I'll be grabbing this for sure -- still glad I went in on the original two pack, I don't think we'll be seeing a "Big Groot" anytime soon.

Both of these versions are going to cost more at retail than the first one did. I'd rather get the first one for that reason alone.

Deluxe looks good. I may pick this one up depending on price.

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

Looks good. Arrrggghhh! I wasn't planning on getting a 2nd Rocket, but this is hard to resist. It will make a good companion piece for Captain Marvel down the road, especially if her cat/Flerken Chewie is one of her accessories.

Looks good. Arrrggghhh! I wasn't planning on getting a 2nd Rocket, but this is hard to resist. It will make a good companion piece for Captain Marvel down the road, especially if her cat/Flerken Chewie is one of her accessories.

Only in the ultra deluxe super special set :lol

Still like the first outfit better than this one. The orange just stood out so much nicer with the other figures.
But damn… that screaming head sculpt. I think I need that.

I planned to buy whichever figure included baby Groot so this will be a purchase for me. I assume I will go for the deluxe for the gun and extra head.

No brainer purchase, even with owning first version already. One goes on top of Groot, the other has Groot on top of him. All the rationalizing I need 🤓

Only in the ultra deluxe super special set :lol

And if we resist the ultra super special set, we'll eventually cave & buy Chewie for $50 on eBay. Collecting HT figures is the Kobayashi Maru of hobbies. :lol

So will the deluxe head be able to fit on the original Rocket figure?
Can you take off Rockets head?

Now this is what the first offering should have been. Looks awesome and actually high end. The paint on the yellowed teeth is great.

So will the deluxe head be able to fit on the original Rocket figure?
Can you take off Rockets head?

Good question...screaming face will look better on Groot's shoulder

Yes, the original Rockets head/neck comes off. Hopefully its compatible with the new deluxe screaming sculpt!

Your sig is awesome, jmtv! Did you draw it?

Back