1/6 Hot Toys - MMS411 - GOTG Vol.2 - Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMSxxx - GOTG Vol.2 - Rocket

I'll probably pass and hope that osk releases a baby groot. The figure itself is too similar to the version 1 for me

Yep I have to get this looks too amazing and way better looking than the first release in my opinion.

What i like most is the mouth wide open and that big ass gun lol. With groot on his shoulders this time this is a must buy. Now lets hope this does not cost more than 220

Considering the going rate for deluxe versions as of recent, I see this deluxe going for 235-245. But I'm hoping that isn't the case either.

I'll probably pass and hope that osk releases a baby groot. The figure itself is too similar to the version 1 for me

He comes with two heads, baby groot, and multiple weapons. Apart from real fur, I'm really not seeing how different you want it to be considering the first one came with just one big gun. :confused:

Considering the going rate for deluxe versions as of recent, I see this deluxe going for 235-245. But I'm hoping that isn't the case either.

He comes with two heads, baby groot, and multiple weapons. Apart from real fur, I'm really not seeing how different you want it to be considering the first one came with just one big gun. :confused:

But they are smaaaaaall hahahaha. We shall see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm hoping the price is $200 and or below. The first release price was really good for a figure these days just didn't like the sculpt. With this you get Rocket and Baby Groot which is a win win for me.

I'm also hoping the figure is around $200.00

I can see the regular at $200 and the deluxe a bit more :lecture

I'll buy it just for the HS.

I'm going to do a GotG (1) poster dio, and he's open mouth scream on that poster.

I got the first as a two pack. Personally, Rocket was a bonus since I'm a huge Groot fan and that piece was freaking amazing.

Would have loved it more if they did something different with Rocket's look for an example, a mask or space helmet or a samurai bun whatever but I understand where you are coming from

I'm sure there will be a lot of GOTG fans debating whether to get a second Drax with different pants and weapons.

But I only say this because I already have version 1 Rocket but for me having these two side by side is different to having Ant Man v1 and Ant Man civil war side by side.

I just got the rocket groot 2 pack yesterday but I may go for the deluxe anyway. Hope the whiskers are straight this time.

My god... That screaming sculpt is a blow to the gut for those who got the 2-pack from the 1st movie. I suppose Baby Groot will have a different pose with each figure? (I might have to buy the complete gang again if the sculpts are all on this level). $h!t :lol

I prefer this costume over the previous Rocket. Yes!!

Looks pretty good. Might get it if the price isn't too high.

Specs:

MMS411

Special features of the 1/6th scale Rocket Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version):
- Newly developed roaring expression head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Rocket from Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
- Interchangeable head sculpt ***
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed fur texture
- Specialized body with over 17 points of articulation
- Approximately 16 cm tall
- Eight (8) interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of hands for holding dual pistols
- One (1) pair of hands for holding machine gun ***
- Four (4) interchangeable feet including:
- One (1) pair of feet for standing
- One (1) pair of feet in a walking stance
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) navy-blue combat suit
- One (1) utility belt with pouches

Weapons:
- Two (2) pistols of different designs
- One (1) highly detailed heavy machine gun ***

Accessories:
- One (1) jetpack with armored chest plates
- One (1) miniature Baby Groot
- One (1) specially designed dynamic figure stand with movie logo

*** Exclusive to Deluxe Version

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by So-young, Lee
- 3D Design by Hyeon-jeong, Kim
- Painted by JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong

Release date: Q4, 2017 – Q1, 2018

**Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Product details are subject to change without further notice

© 2017 Marvel.
© 2017 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserv

Gonna wait for them to make one with real fur.

Back