1/6 Hot Toys - MMS411 - GOTG Vol.2 - Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMSxxx - GOTG Vol.2 - Rocket

Safe to say the early photo were more like place holders, I have hopes we get short jacket star lord which will be copped for sure, the rest I can do without....maybe Yondu because He's been a bad *** since the first one

by the way rocket change from his placeholder "proto" pic, I'm almost sure (or atleast extremely optimistic) that we will get short jacket star-lord :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the price what???

????????????????????????????????????????????

the figure looks like 50% reuse of the old one.

like the new gat! that's pretty fun...

$200 for the regular one is ridiculous. Does anyone think that prices are starting to get out of hand?

yeah...I think a lot of us thought this when HT regular figures hit $200 (when Avengers figures hit)...now a regular figure is $250 (like Suicide Squad)

I like this little guy a lot - but not $200 worth of like... Hrmm. I do have enough rewards points accumulated to bring this guy down to something more reasonable, but not sure if he's special enough to justify it - HS aside he's not a massive improvement on the old figure.

Wow that's expensive for the deluxe version. Wonder how much it is in Hong Kong

I was expecting max $199 as for ESB Yoda, also with two headsculpts. Well, they are pulling the prices up with every new brand.

Not sure if I'll preorder or wait a bit ... but I do want him and I don't have a Rocket yet so ... hmmm :lol oh what am I thinking, I'll get him anyway. XD

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMSxxx - GOTG Vol.2 - Rocket

No brainer purchase, even with owning first version already. One goes on top of Groot, the other has Groot on top of him. All the rationalizing I need [emoji851]

My thoughts exactly lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can wait to just buy this second hand when someone dumps it after release. Totally not worth $230.

Uh, yeah. This is a big "hell no" for me at these prices. I gotta believe they are experimenting with the upper limits of what collectors will pay at this point. I gotta believe in the sanity of the customer base.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back