1/6 Hot Toys - MMS402/3 - Rogue One - Chirrut Imwe Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, from HK.
Thanks SS sometimes is slow when they already starting shipping but website status still can show PO only.

I always wanted the stock display stand but it doesn't look that great either so maybe I might jump the gun and pay a little more for deluxe.

Thanks SS sometimes is slow when they already starting shipping but website status still can show PO only.

I always wanted the stock display stand but it doesn't look that great either so maybe I might jump the gun and pay a little more for deluxe.

Yes, in this case the diorama base is outstanding ! With even a faux water effect!
3ad5532e112ce2a5517623177e95c127.jpg

Hi everybody.
I am considering buying a parted out nude HT Chirrut body. I am wondering why this particular body comes with those two black things glued on its chest.
Any idea anybody? Hot Toys uses this "extras" with armored figures such as Stormtroopers, but I have checked the marketing pics and no chest armor is to be found...
Something to do with improving clothes fitting?
Regards,
m.

Does the deluxe version also come with the regular base w/ nameplate or is that only on the regular?

That diorama base with the deluxe version is indeed pretty cool. Possibly worth getting parted out by itself to go with other R1 figures, Shoretrooper in particular.

I wonder if Baze has a similar deluxe base. On one hand, having the uniform bases match looks better on the display, on the other, the box and deluxe elements do look brilliant.

Yeah, that's the main reason I haven't ordered one of them yet. I want the matching bases.. so need to see if there will be a deluxe Baze

Hi everybody.
None of the Imwe owners down here can answer this simple question?: I am considering buying a parted out nude HT Chirrut body. I am wondering why this particular body comes with those two black things glued on its chest.
Any idea anybody? Hot Toys uses this "extras" with armored figures such as Stormtroopers, but I have checked the marketing pics and no chest armor is to be found...
Regards,
m.

Hi everybody.
None of the Imwe owners down here can answer this simple question?: I am considering buying a parted out nude HT Chirrut body. I am wondering why this particular body comes with those two black things glued on its chest.
Regards,
m.

Probably just a thing they added to get the body proportions to look better. My CW Cap has them glued to the chest as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They didn't have Baze on a deluxe type of diorama stand, does that mean he's probably standard or is there still a chance they may show a deluxe version come May the 4th? Anyone thinking about matching the bases and getting the regular Chirrut with the nameplate?

I went regular base. I could always put him on a Sandtrooper style base too. I liked the death trooper base but Chirrut's didn't do much for me. His scarif scenes weren't necessarily my favorites of his.

Just got my standard Chirrut in from Timcent. AMAZING Figure. The sculpt itself is Incredible. Clothing is great. Staff has weight to it which is great. Overall it's worth the money. Applauding Hot Toys right now just incredible and the extra I spent to get it early was worth it.
ea2b027e4f2792b15a3c30c523567331.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Back