1/6 1/6: Hot Toys - MMS4??D20 - Iron Man 2 - Mark IV Diecast Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received mine about a month ago. Also from Germany. Where did you order him? I got him from S.P.A.C.E. because they had free shipping and he was sold out in my country.

It truly is a most excellent figure. Probably my absolute favorite in my collection. He really looks like he stepped out of the movie and to me is the definitive Iron Man figure. :rock

I might have missed the boat on this one. Did anyone order from popcultcha in Oz? Has it been released over here yet?

I've noticed it's sold out in a lot of places, however SS still has both the regular and gantry versions.

edit - I see you're located in Australia, must get hit with customs/shipping.

I received mine about a month ago. Also from Germany. Where did you order him? I got him from S.P.A.C.E. because they had free shipping and he was sold out in my country.

It truly is a most excellent figure. Probably my absolute favorite in my collection. He really looks like he stepped out of the movie and to me is the definitive Iron Man figure. :rock

Agree, the aesthetic of this figure is so fantastically done. I'm all Iron Man'd out of this one, I got the regular, gantry, and the neon tech on the way :thud:

I might have missed the boat on this one. Did anyone order from popcultcha in Oz? Has it been released over here yet?

Yes received mine ages ago.
Actually bought 1 regular and 1 with gantry which I'm planning to keep so the regular I'll probably sell on Gumtree or use it in the hall of armour.

i order my figures always at incredible figures. it's the first time, that there is such a big delay...

Here you go bro take a peek at Hot Toys MK3 vs MK4 first versions..
5398994665_8c67f0c071.jpg

Any similar side by side pics with the die-cast versions of each? Just curious as to how much shorter the III is/was.

Sold my Mark 47 Homecoming suit to pocket some cash as well as pick up this bad boy and wow. This may be my favorite Hot Toys product that I have ever purchased. So impressed with it every time I walk into the room!

bCM3lVL.jpg

I do have one question, is there a way to lock the base panels into upright position? For instance, as you can see in my pose, he is stepping on the middle ring of panels and it causes them to go flat instead of staying angled up because of his weight. Any way to lock it?

I do have one question, is there a way to lock the base panels into upright position? For instance, as you can see in my pose, he is stepping on the middle ring of panels and it causes them to go flat instead of staying angled up because of his weight. Any way to lock it?

I think the base panels that are raised are just for the display and Iron Man is only supposed to be in the center.

Back