1/6 1/6: Hot Toys - MMS4??D20 - Iron Man 2 - Mark IV Diecast Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I figure this release will be a good test case to see. Would people really cancel an order after putting $130 down?

I've got it preordered through BBTS and I suppose if I had to cancel I would just buy and sell rather than lose the $130.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I cancelled my preorder for this on BBTS so it looks like there's at least one more that can be ordered
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/67026

Here you go, ask him :lol

There was no NRD when I ordered so I didn’t lose anything :dunno

Edit: NRD was on the gantry version, I only had ordered the figure by itself.

Last edited:
I'm so thankful that this Mark and also the coming Mark 50 came with a normal base and not again a oversized diorama. the base of the Mark 46 is killing me every time I have to rearrange my collection -.-

I'm so thankful that this Mark and also the coming Mark 50 came with a normal base and not again a oversized diorama. the base of the Mark 46 is killing me every time I have to rearrange my collection -.-

I preordered the Gantry version, so I imagine that’s bigger then the 46 base. But I do agree that the 46 base, while cool, is very impractical. It should have included a normal base to go with it, as I hope the gantry version will. I’m not sure if it was listed to do so, or will either way.

I also am not a fan of how the Mk 3 War Machine has a tiny crotch grab stand. I feel they are makin odd choices.

Put the 46 on a regular base. That is what I did and it is much better.

I wish they made a smallish base like the regular ones but heavier and with a diecast waist grabber.
I hate when they release a diecast figure with the regular crotch grabber base.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could look into the one of Cocos: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...ghlight=custom+stands&highlight=custom+stands . He posted the XLVI version in either that thread or the XLVI thread. Another option would be a custom with Stoneys Stands, and I guess another option would be to use a standard Civil War base w/ a custom plaque on it.

So i need the Captain America stand from Civil war and change the plaque with the one from the stand of the Iron Man Mark XLVII from Spider-Man: Homecoming :D

Back