1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still don't think a Tony head works with the 45 because it was never in the movie, but that's just me..

I think they'll use the Mark 45 body as the base for the Mark 50, so there may be some complaints along the lines you've mentioned.

That's one big reason I opted for the 1/4 Scale Mark 45 instead of the 1/6... he definitely seemed pinheaded compared to the others.
But with the 1/4 Scale, they made it more proportional to the body.

Yes, the 1/4 scale 45 has a bigger head and smaller feet. I'm interested in that figure - do you recommend it?

That's one big reason I opted for the 1/4 Scale Mark 45 instead of the 1/6... he definitely seemed pinheaded compared to the others.
But with the 1/4 Scale, they made it more proportional to the body.

Yes, the 1/4 scale 45 has a bigger head and smaller feet. I'm interested in that figure - do you recommend it?

The 1/4 Mk XLV is probably my most favorite IM figure, I'd definitely recommend it.

The proportions are spot on. Nonetheless, I decided to keep only my MK 43 1:4. Both are awesome figures, though.

a1b466db766c304e6475b54b487bf7ab.jpg

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

So whats a good asking price for the Mk6 normal version and war machine mk1 die cast one owner opened and complete. No shippers. Looking to fund my Tumbler I've always wanted. Prices seem to be all over the place. I want to ask a fair price but not give them away either. I was offered 725 for the pair tonight.

Dont do the tumbler bro. I had it dont regret selling it. All the long term QC issues are a pain. Rubber tires cracking, fins breaking, sliding door not closing all the way and not to mention some lights wont turn-on any more.

Dont do the tumbler bro. I had it dont regret selling it. All the long term QC issues are a pain. Rubber tires cracking, fins breaking, sliding door not closing all the way and not to mention some lights wont turn-on any more.

Thanks man, I've been looking at alot.of.videos and reviews of it and those things you mentioned had me worried some. It sold already, I found one for 650 that's why I was contemplating it. Thanks for the input. Much appreciated.

Back