1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We all got an email today saying that there was an ERROR, and compensated us with a 10% coupon for the inconvenience. It has nothing to do with the policy you posted. My initial post stated that it's more of a price mistake.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

KGHobby agreed to apply the 10% coupon to this order, so that brings the total cost of this down to @$245 (assuming no major fluctuation in the exchange rate). Note that I paid in full originally, so there was a 3% savings already included.

We all got an email today saying that there was an ERROR, and compensated us with a 10% coupon for the inconvenience. It has nothing to do with the policy you posted. My initial post stated that it's more of a price mistake.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Still funny

Mine came and that piece had just come off. Luckily superglue fixed it right up, but....... I’ll always know haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The same happened with mine as well! Sideshow customer service is really top notch. they sent me a replacement as well.

About time I finally got a chance to post these

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark VI Sideshow Exclusive
Spoiler Spoiler:

Got mine today. Had to fiddle around with one of the legs as the flaps wouldn't close--I'm always scared to break these things. Looks so good! Glad I got one, but I think it may have been my last Diecast IM as I can't do $400+ for these things. :(

Sorry to mix threads but can’t find the 43 thread. My Diecast 43 seems to have looser joints than this vi and even the iii. Anyone else compared the joints and find the 43 joints looser?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Heya, wonder if anyone can help confirm something.
My friend is trying to swap between the headsculpts for this MK6 but can't seem to be able to fit.
He took a photo of the sockets between the 2 and it looks like they are different size.
Is this correct?
head1.jpg

Heya, wonder if anyone can help confirm something.
My friend is trying to swap between the headsculpts for this MK6 but can't seem to be able to fit.
He took a photo of the sockets between the 2 and it looks like they are different size.
Is this correct?
View attachment 421329

I think it may be an illusion due to the slightly different socket placement and the color. I just checked with mine (which has had the tony head on it for a few weeks) and both sculpts fit without issue.

I think it may be an illusion due to the slightly different socket placement and the color. I just checked with mine (which has had the tony head on it for a few weeks) and both sculpts fit without issue.

Thanks
I was thinking the same thing as I've switched my own one before and that was fine but didn't bothered checking the socket itself.

Back