1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure. But going by the pace in which this one must be selling, it won't be sitting on shelves for a year after release, like even the 46 was doing. One day it will just be gone, sooner rather than later imo.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

True- I'm kicking myself over not getting Mk 47!!

Somebody has Mark 42 or mark 43 to compare the scale please???

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

is there a specific way you want it compared?

FB974DFD-9495-4A42-87C4-37F7782BD233.jpeg

Attachments

• 3BC87563-B77D-43F0-BCFC-359BADD75407.jpg
    3BC87563-B77D-43F0-BCFC-359BADD75407.jpg
    924.4 KB · Views: 369
  • 322D748E-1F53-40B4-A084-B743BEA48B50.jpg
    322D748E-1F53-40B4-A084-B743BEA48B50.jpg
    847.9 KB · Views: 369
They are all very close, the 6 is ever so slightly taller. But it’s not by much. Couple hairs maybe.

Yikes, the Mk. III did not hold up well over the years. Between that gaping shoulder piece and the midgetness of it, I can't see why anyone who doesn't own it now would ever consider getting it.

I really do hope that HT comes out with a 3.0 of it. It would be an absolute buy for many.

With the upcoming 1/4 version, perchance they'll revisit it? Well, I like the Mark II as much if not more than the III.

Very curious to see if Diecast Mark 2 is same height or taller than Mark 3. I suspect it is taller and thats why they did not show them standing side by side cause they know its gonna p!ss of everyone who bought the Mark 3.

That whole figure is a mulligan. Not only is it short but it didn't benefit from the improved designs most diecast figures have. Limited ankle articulation and then that ridiculous swap out power pose mid section. What is that nonsense?

Very curious to see if Diecast Mark 2 is same height or taller than Mark 3. I suspect it is taller and thats why they did not show them standing side by side cause they know its gonna p!ss of everyone who bought the Mark 3.

That whole figure is a mulligan. Not only is it short but it didn't benefit from the improved designs most diecast figures have. Limited ankle articulation and then that ridiculous swap out power pose mid section. What is that nonsense?

Hahahahaha EXACTLY! I was one of the first to complain about the limited articulation on the DC Mk. III. Yeah the height was wrong but the lack of including the pull down ankles and the static shoulders are what really bothered me. Especially since the Mk. 42 had the pull out shoulder barrels and going as far back as (I think) the original Mk. VII had the pull down ankles. That figure was such a bust. I’m hoping they’ve learned from that debacle and included all the DC and non-DC improvements that have been made over the years with the Mk. II. Even now, I’m surprised when I receive a new IM release (like the Mk. VI) which didn’t have the pull down elbow joints that the Mk. 45 had. Sure, maybe it didn’t need that but it’s an amazing way to get more articulation out of the elbows.

The specs for the 1/4 MK3 shows it at 19 inches and the MK42/43 and 45 at 20 inches. So i think they will always make the 3 a little bit shorter than everything else. The MK2 is taller at 12.20 inches.

The specs for the 1/4 MK3 shows it at 19 inches and the MK42/43 and 45 at 20 inches. So i think they will always make the 3 a little bit shorter than everything else. The MK2 is taller at 12.20 inches.

Which really doesn't make sense. RDJ did not get shorter from the Mark 2 suit to the Mark 3… it's just stupid
to make ONE suit shorter than all the rest, with no real reason to.

Which really doesn't make sense. RDJ did not get shorter from the Mark 2 suit to the Mark 3… it's just stupid
to make ONE suit shorter than all the rest, with no real reason to.

No it doesn't make sense. The Mark 3 is essentially a rebuild of the Mark 2 using a Titanium alloy. It should be exactly the same height.

Star Wars has its too tall Vader so Marvel needs its too short Mark 3. There must be a balance of stupidity between the universes.

Just broke down and ordered the mark 6 exclusive...kinda annoying that the regular is in stock but I figure the light up head is worth at least $40 so i’ll wait.

Back