1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nowhere near as good as a lot of the recent pictures in this thread, but I have fun taking cell pics nonetheless. Hope you guys don't mind me sharing!

IMG_20180405_031229.jpg

Would someone measure the Base for me (from the back to the front of the stairs)? I want to make sure it will fit in the Master Revolving House by Legend Studios. Thanks in advance!

My only nitpick is that it didn't come with more BD parts. I think it would have been easy at least to have the shoulder and bicep pieces interchanged.

That's just me. I always want more Battle damage. Otherwise tho...there are a lot of scuffs and has a nice worn look so the BD parts we did get don't look out of place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s a ten year celebration ad, not just IW. It’s why Thor has long hair and black widow is a red head.

It’s a ten year celebration ad, not just IW. It’s why Thor has long hair and black widow is a red head.

Yeah, but they could've chosen other Marks is what I meant. They could've chosen the Mark VII for an example.

True. I think either the artist is a 6 fan or it’s on there because it’s in multiple films for significant time.

Sideshow's site says the regular version is now "low quanity".

Advice is you are on the fence, get it before you're subject to ebay.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

But the deluxe has been up for preorder again for some time with May-June arrival.
Sure. But going by the pace in which this one must be selling, it won't be sitting on shelves for a year after release, like even the 46 was doing. One day it will just be gone, sooner rather than later imo.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Back