1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh ok. Maybe I'll check how much it is to bring it in from Sideshow. I'm still waiting on the VI from an eBay seller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The regular is shipping now. The exclusive came back after it went to WL, but now it's a PO. I'm assuming they had sold out of their initial stock and maybe didn't know they were getting another shipment a few months later?

In any case, if you want the Mk6 now and are okay with the regular, I'd go with BBTS instead of SS for that $4 shipping plus free pack out. That is, unless you find it for cheaper than retail on eBay.

Only had the chance to open this and not much else. My GF doesnt know i got it and would freak(and not the good sideshow kind of freak), so i had to sneak it in.

My first impression was that there are a lot of little bits that move, so dont make any sudden moves until you know how things move. I'll try to do more after work and a 5k run tomorrow.

The regular is shipping now. The exclusive came back after it went to WL, but now it's a PO. I'm assuming they had sold out of their initial stock and maybe didn't know they were getting another shipment a few months later?

In any case, if you want the Mk6 now and are okay with the regular, I'd go with BBTS instead of SS for that $4 shipping plus free pack out. That is, unless you find it for cheaper than retail on eBay.

I have the Mark VI arriving possibly tomorrow from an EBay seller. Just seeing how times shipped compares to SS and will use that info (along with pricing shipped to Canada) to gauge what seller I'll purchase from for the Mark V.

Oh ok. Maybe I'll check how much it is to bring it in from Sideshow. I'm still waiting on the VI from an eBay seller.

You might want to look at a Canadian retailer, such as Toys2 or Urban Samurai.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Any tips/tricks/videos to get the bicep plate off? Mine seems pretty stuck on there just want to make sure I’m doing the right thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

afeea713e9f29d8f876a44f6ea1b6dcc.jpg

First shot of this figure

Holy moly is this an amazing figure.
The best IM yet.

Just got this in today. Looks so fantastic, can't believe I was waffling between getting it or not.

Just got mine in today as well.

Looks ripped right out of the film. I cannot believe how detailed it this piece is. It is stunning.

29f4fef0a17d0c578847af6ca4023185.jpg

f00502548873caaa2d0d8957abc05405.jpg

d188e0c3afa9919eca18086e010d25de.jpg

8d3603685cef7e1034578d1590f07724.jpg
cd3365af42434dbb1c1aca032f93c1ec.jpg

Such an incredible figure.
Love him battle damaged with all the guns out.

Of course I get a special 5% off coupon valid for this figure and this figure only, the literal day after I got it in the mail after paying full price. That'll teach me the value of patience.

If i have a nitpick, its the gap between the thighs and the pelvis, it allows for better movement, but in a museum pose its an eyesore. I didnt notice it until i had it in hand. The old plastic version doesnt have that.

If i have a nitpick, its the gap between the thighs and the pelvis, it allows for better movement, but in a museum pose its an eyesore. I didnt notice it until i had it in hand. The old plastic version doesnt have that.

Its not any worse than this imo, If I were you id buy it, then if you dont like it sell it on, but missing out is gunna eat you up inside if youre a fan of this armor

Iron_Man_Armor_MK_VI_(Earth-199999).jpg

Back