1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, it is lit up. These were the most piss poor batteries I've ever gotten. Like they were dead out of the box. :dunno

I'll hook my Soap Reactor up soon.

yeah sorry, either the RT was really dim, or it didn't look like it was on. Is the white paper working ? Too diffused for the light?

yeah sorry, either the RT was really dim, or it didn't look like it was on. Is the white paper working ? Too diffused for the light?

It looked "ok". Better than round AR in the triangle. About to see if I have proper pieces for my SOAP.....I'll post pix if I do.

Pic with current batteries:

0777e9c1e7b5687a3e9529cb771543da.jpg

Last edited:
It looked "ok". Better than round AR in the triangle. About to see if I have proper pieces for my SOAP.....I'll post pix if I do.

Pic with current batteries:

0777e9c1e7b5687a3e9529cb771543da.jpg

AH I see.. what about the pic with WM? Was that just a long exposure?

I've tried about 5 things and nothing diffuses the round peg in triangle hole thing. The LED is too close to the surface for it to diffuse the light.

Yes, and helped it a touch in PS. Here original photo untouched:

62839f15b50744dd1abf19cff543640a.jpg

Ok, SOAP isn’t any brighter really:

Tried to get brightness of pic = reality:

d4e210b10469da754e0b1b57c226d290.jpg

Thanks for these! It's too bad he isn't like that out of the box. ehhh I guess long exposures will do the trick now.

Awesome photos. I’ll probably be braking down and getting this one instead of waiting for MK 7. This came out fantastic and has a price I can deal with.

Why we get the dark part of the triangle corners, at the top edges, is due to this area:

775685933ed8a051cc95e25da63a36e6.jpg

The black area sits tightly against the chest piece. So no light can get to the top edges.

Wondering if I’m brave enough to try to “fix it” :lol

You'll notice if you put a piece of diffusion paper/plastic in there, and don't push the chest plate all the way in, the corners are lit. Push it 100% and they go dark....

See you can fake it:

525ceb71b110b1202d56d939e9b65727.jpg

(IPhone pic, not long exposure. Piece of tissue paper, chest plate out a fraction)

Wondering if someone can help. This is my first IM and I was wondering how the light cover on the top of the helmet goes back on? Mine came off when I switched the front mask. It doesnt seem to be a snap on part. Also the back has a slot for the magnet but mine is on the head. Thanks

Back