1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats everyone's opinion on the SS exclusive helmet? Worth the extra 40 bucks (tax and shipping) I'd by ordering through sideshow?

Here's mine! I prefer this one to the DC Mk 1 War Machine. The colours is just more vibrant! ^^!!

40564080051_1122d222b5_b.jpg
40564087401_393c502b60_b.jpg

Whats everyone's opinion on the SS exclusive helmet? Worth the extra 40 bucks (tax and shipping) I'd by ordering through sideshow?

I’d go with the exclusive. The part itself isn’t really worth the price if your paying more, but it adds value on the secondary market to your overall figure. If you don’t care about that part then just get the regular and you can buy a helmet (the exclusive) for like ten bucks on eBay.

Mine is here but i'm letting it warm up to room temp before i mess with it. Being inside a cold UPS truck all day makes it a bit uncomfortable to handle

The head sculpt on this figure is absolutely amazing!

Is this a new sculpt, the MK46/47 in a helmet or a repainted MK43 sculpt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The head sculpt on this figure is absolutely amazing!

Is this a new sculpt, the MK46/47 in a helmet or a repainted MK43 sculpt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think the sculpt is new. HT says newly developed rather than repainted.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I did. Last time i messaged him was 4 days ago and was told Hot Toys was not 'working' yet. He usually gets stock in faster than sideshow and charge around similar prices. A middle way between first batch HK sellers, that sells with a stupid high price, and sideshow.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Cheers mate, yes first time I’ve ordered from the but unusual to see SS getting stock before :thud:

Hey I just unboxed mine from Sideshow. Is the exclusive head with light up blue meant to also have the eyes light up? Mine dont light up, just the lines around the mask light up.....

Back