1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good video demonstrating the articulation, albeit kind of quickly lol
https://youtu.be/OSvt3xtrV8s

I'm not saying this is the most articulated Iron Man figure ever, but it may be the most I will have as my only Iron Man figures are the DC MkIII and the MK33. I love my other IM figures but I am looking forward to being able to put the VI in more dynamic poses.

On a side note, I can never understand why some people shoot video vertically when they intend to share it on things like youtube?? :slap

Man, I hope the battery panels are easier to remove on this figure than they were on the XLVI. The XLVI's arms and legs are a nightmare to work with, breakage is a real fear.

Man, I hope the battery panels are easier to remove on this figure than they were on the XLVI. The XLVI's arms and legs are a nightmare to work with, breakage is a real fear.

Well it definately won't have as many lights on it as the 46. It seems from the few videos we have had that the lights come on fairly easy. have yet to put any batteries in my IM so that won't be an issue for me.

I really want to see more videos and pictures of this figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speaking of breakage, does SS or HT offer any type of replacement program should we ever damage or lose parts and/or accessories??? Is there any official way to obtain replacements at all or are we all kinda SOL if/when it happens?

Speaking of breakage, does SS or HT offer any type of replacement program should we ever damage or lose parts and/or accessories??? Is there any official way to obtain replacements at all or are we all kinda SOL if/when it happens?

If it is a defect out of the box only I believe. Otherwise, super glue!

30 days from when you get the figure from SSC if it's a factory defect after that we are on our own. It's Ebay or TA for damged/lost parts or like Bebe said super glue is your friend

I think I read somewhere that Hot Toys will sell you a replacement part if they have it in stock. Don't know if that's still true. Sideshow will replace defective components (I had to get a replacement Wolverine head from them last year).

Well it definately won't have as many lights on it as the 46. It seems from the few videos we have had that the lights come on fairly easy. have yet to put any batteries in my IM so that won't be an issue for me.

I really want to see more videos and pictures of this figure.

Yeah, thank God there are only a few lights on this piece. I broke one of the plastic tabs on my XLVI's forearm plate. Fortunately the plate still stays in place without issue, and of course the damage is invisible since it's just the tab. All the same, I would prefer a solution not so damn dangerous.

I'm still waiting for someone to do a frosted mod with Matte Scotch tape.. I wonder if it will work or not

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I'm still waiting for someone to do a frosted mod with Matte Scotch tape.. I wonder if it will work or not

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I'm just waiting for more pics and vids. I really miss Budget Starks videos haha. I like that he weighs them too.

I'm just waiting for more pics and vids. I really miss Budget Starks videos haha. I like that he weighs them too.

Yeah too bad he's not doing vids anymore. We should be getting close to Mark VI's release in Feb though.

Isn't it usually roughly a month after its released overseas? I assume it will be soon in that case since it came out on the 1st

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Back