1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered this guy. I was pleased to see that the EX was still available. :yess:

:horror is this gonna be your only IM besides Tony?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, unless the Mark I gets a diecast remake. I figured the VI will go nicely with my War Machine.

With the CW IM coming out so well, I also decided to PO the DC MK6 exclusive. I'm guessing this'll get some more love once the CW IM new release hype calms down.

With the CW IM coming out so well, I also decided to PO the DC MK6 exclusive. I'm guessing this'll get some more love once the CW IM new release hype calms down.

I really hope we get another look at this at SDCC or any other upcoming shows. I've been hyped for this since before it was even conceived :lol

crap,why is this so addictive?this figure looks awesome,but i already have the first version of it.crap,i have the 46 on pre-order and thinking about getting the shotgun.so what in the world keeps me from pre-ordering this dude??:gah::gah::gah:

These figures are so expensive that I only wanted one Iron Man, and at first I was thinking of waiting for the Mark 7 diecast or one from IW. But I've been strongly thinking of getting this one. I really like how it's looking so far. All the interchangeable armor and weapon parts. But I know I'll want those too whenever they're announced.

I wish I knew how much longer until they reveal the diecast Mark 7. As for IW, it comes out next May so those figures probably won't release until 2019. More time for me to save for those at least.

I have the IM2 Mark VI and loved all the options available and the diorama base. It was my first IM and still my favorite for sure. That's why I look forward to the DC Mark VI as I am very impressed by XLV, sounds like XLVI is just as good, if not better.

I'm getting this MK6. Keep on bouncing around about it but I have to. I think it will be a top figure.

When is this due to be released?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9RhCWsL.gif

I decided to use my $50 code on this yesterday. Comparing all the IM figures currently on PO or just released, I definitely like the amount of swappable armor pieces and weapons on this one. Plus I like the partially revealed head sculpt with open face mask, which should look good paired with my Mark 3 War Machine. I'd like a fully unmasked Stark head like the 5, 46 and 47, but maybe I'll have another chance with the IW armors.

Back