1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

9CHIg8B.png

I like the new suit better looks killer

Love the new suit. Hate the new cowl. The old one looks much cooler

New suit looks like nanopajamas with cosplay helmet made by a furry fan. It looks really bad... :monkey2

Spoiler Spoiler:

9CHIg8B.png

I like the new suit better looks killer

I have been really torn on the CW suit and I passed on it. I normally like the most interesting look among each character I get and kind of been in the Ant-Man dilemma of how the first Ant-Man suit looks better, but the new CW helmet looked better. I feel like the new suit looks the best, but the CW helmet looks the best. But comparing the two, the CW helmet looks more cat-like, whereas the new helmet is more Panther-like. Hopefully, if new one comes with a Boseman sculpt, I'll probably get the new one.

There are aspects of the CW suit I still like better but I am still glad I am waiting for the solo movie version. I find it interesting though in this pic that the build is so different between suits considering it's supposed to be skin tight on the same guy. With that said, one of the things that bothered me about the CW HT's version was how skinny his waist was and how exaggerated the contrast was between the waist and shoulders. But after looking at this that's probably the intent of the design and Hot Toys was trying to capture it. But the new suit by comparison (at least in this pic) seems to have a more realistic physique so I am hoping to see this reflected in the new figure too.

There are aspects of the CW suit I still like better but I am still glad I am waiting for the solo movie version. I find it interesting though in this pic that the build is so different between suits considering it's supposed to be skin tight on the same guy. With that said, one of the things that bothered me about the CW HT's version was how skinny his waist was and how exaggerated the contrast was between the waist and shoulders. But after looking at this that's probably the intent of the design and Hot Toys was trying to capture it. But the new suit by comparison (at least in this pic) seems to have a more realistic physique so I am hoping to see this reflected in the new figure too.

Not sure if it's CW HT suit or flat-out some sort of underlining is needed. Some kinda smoothing the joints (SW knees need it too). I've seen other companies that have padded undersuits in one piece chest to thighs - something like that maybe without the padding.

The suit is just so tight and he's sewn into it, otherwise I'd try to pad the joints a bit.

He has both suits in the movie... Wouldn't be surprised if HT repackage the CW suit...

So, people may have both options. :)

I skipped CW because I need an unmasked sculpt.
As much as I love the mask... BP looks beast without it.

Does anyone think Hot Toys will do an update on this particular suit for his solo movie? Or do you think we will just get the new version of the suit?

I passed on this version since it didn't include a headsculpt, but still find this suit to be the much better-looking one.

Does anyone think Hot Toys will do an update on this particular suit for his solo movie? Or do you think we will just get the new version of the suit?

I passed on this version since it didn't include a headsculpt, but still find this suit to be the much better-looking one.

Yeah, the new one cowl wise is lame. I think they might.. Depending on the movies popularity

Even the Infinity war suit isn't as cool

I'm so grateful to have such an amazing Black Panther in these movies. I love every version of his suit I've seen so far... All I really expect at this point is a decent T'Challa head sculpt to come with one of the upcoming versions. I'm kinda hoping for a version with the thicker facial hair as seen in the Infinity War trailer.

I'm mostly interested to see if/how HT will tackle the purple/blue glowing aspects of his solo movie suit, and I honestly really hope they try.
I'd also get Killmongers gold panther suit if HT makes it. I kinda feel like the gold one should have a cape to go with it.

I'm so grateful to have such an amazing Black Panther in these movies. I love every version of his suit I've seen so far... All I really expect at this point is a decent T'Challa head sculpt to come with one of the upcoming versions. I'm kinda hoping for a version with the thicker facial hair as seen in the Infinity War trailer.

I'm mostly interested to see if/how HT will tackle the purple/blue glowing aspects of his solo movie suit, and I honestly really hope they try.
I'd also get Killmongers gold panther suit if HT makes it. I kinda feel like the gold one should have a cape to go with it.

That's one addition I'd like to have - a cape - since I got the custom head sculpt which is amazing.:love

And thinking ahead to IW - BP + Cap + Bucky and maybe Okoye lined up on a shelf re the trailer is gonna be epic. They gotta come out with more hands w. claws out.

Back