1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m not ready to get behind that comparison. Hot Toys’ CW BP sold through well enough, but it was the first offering of the character. Will the community have an appetite for multiple Black Panther versions in their collection the way we see the company’s two top seller’s claim collector shelf space? Iron Man and Batman are behemoth in merch popularity.

I agree with you that BP isn't on the same league, but don't forget it's been seen as more than a movie, and as a cultural milestone. It's done huge box office and the new fan base might be ready to buy multiple BP's.

Finally got this and it has to be one of the coolest figures I've ever owned. What's the consensus about putting this figure in extreme poses? Any reports of the suit being stretched/ torn?

I know that it will go back to normal with mild posing, but a little afraid to try any yoga poses. I'm more than happy with mine and dont need the rave version.

I know that it will go back to normal with mild posing, but a little afraid to try any yoga poses. I'm more than happy with mine and dont need the rave version.

LOL 'rave version' :rotfl

I quite like the design of this CW version, however I was a bit skeptical about the new suit despite still looking good. After watching the film, it grew on me and now I like it more.

Quick question, how is the suit holding up?
I am planning to get Killmonger but as I live in the tropics I tend to avoid collecting anything with leather/rubber-sh material. Thanks guys.

Quick question, how is the suit holding up?
I am planning to get Killmonger but as I live in the tropics I tend to avoid collecting anything with leather/rubber-sh material. Thanks guys.

Mines held up fine. Though I do not live in the tropics, nor anywhere close.

Just picked him up at a comic store, looking forward to taking him out soon!

I’ll probably try and get the new one as well to have some variation and the headsculpt. Both suits impressed me, I don’t really have a favorite yet.

Either way, we can all be sad it doesn’t come with his comic book cape lol

Wire cape prototype
f28829301bf866a0149642b1987acd12.jpg

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Back