1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DFK2M2_XcAAmEEd.jpg

Got my T'Challa head from Kit a few days ago and damn do I love it! :love So glad I decided to get it coz I always like to have various options for displaying my figures. :) Probably need to push the head down a bit more but it doesn't really bother me.

DFMSSnTXsAAnXBt.jpg

DFMSZDTXYAA8-lR.jpg

Got my T'Challa head from Kit a few days ago and damn do I love it! :love So glad I decided to get it coz I always like to have various options for displaying my figures. :) Probably need to push the head down a bit more but it doesn't really bother me.

Gorgeous pics! I LOVE this sculpt too - yeah, I know everyone's into the SDCC releases but IMO this sculpt couldn't be any better. It's stunning work. IMO It just elevated my BP to ART.:clap

"I almost killed the wrong man..."

BP_custom1.jpg

This sculpt actually fits better than the original HT, at least on mine. My original head seems to sit a bit high. And IMO comes off too easily - haven't had time to work with it yet.

BP_custom2.jpg

LOL seems like the joke's on me, I'm gonna have to re-do my Wakanda Bucky. :lol Or just see what HT does. But don't know what HT is going to do to top this BP sculpt :love - maybe a fierce expression or something. IMO it's perfect. Shame on you, HT! Something like this should have been included!

Gorgeous pics! I LOVE this sculpt too - yeah, I know everyone's into the SDCC releases but IMO this sculpt couldn't be any better. It's stunning work. IMO It just elevated my BP to ART.:clap

"I almost killed the wrong man..."

View attachment 354591

This sculpt actually fits better than the original HT, at least on mine. My original head seems to sit a bit high. And IMO comes off too easily - haven't had time to work with it yet.

View attachment 354594

LOL seems like the joke's on me, I'm gonna have to re-do my Wakanda Bucky. :lol Or just see what HT does. But don't know what HT is going to do to top this BP sculpt :love - maybe a fierce expression or something. IMO it's perfect. Shame on you, HT! Something like this should have been included!

Yeah while everyone is busy with the excitement of SDCC, I just received the missing accessory for my BP figure... the Chadwick Boseman (OSK/Eleven) headsculpt.

All your points I totally agree with. This stripped down figure that came with really just one set of hands (claws) that 99% of people will display had NO EXCUSE to not include the unmasked head. And this one looks great in pictures but fantastic in person. Looks official.

Just ordered the head from OSK, along with Luke Cage (my Jessica Jones needed him). Can't wait to get both!

They're in my cart *right now*. Kinda worried that HT will release a Cage at some point, but I'm thinking I don't want to chance it. Daredevil and Luke Cage are my two favourite Netflix shows, atmospherically.

I dig the J. Jones character too, but the show was a little too noir for my taste, although I watched it all anyway of course.

They're in my cart *right now*. Kinda worried that HT will release a Cage at some point, but I'm thinking I don't want to chance it. Daredevil and Luke Cage are my two favourite Netflix shows, atmospherically.

I dig the J. Jones character too, but the show was a little too noir for my taste, although I watched it all anyway of course.

I have always liked Luke and Jessica. I like Daredevil as well...but I had to cancel my order for him :( The netflix shows are great.

I have always liked Luke and Jessica. I like Daredevil as well...but I had to cancel my order for him :( The netflix shows are great.

Sucks to cancel, but the silver lining there is the possibility of an even better costume down the line? Not sold on this version in 1/6...

Back