1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm interested in a new Black Panther for the solo movie. Especially if it includes an unmasked head as well. Not sure which costume I like more but I do like this updated suit. I'm waiting for the new version with any improvements it could have.

Here are some pictures of my custom head from Onesixthkit. Not sure what the deal is with other pictures of this same head, but mine, I think looks freaking outstanding and I did not have to do any custom work on it. Thanks Onesixthkit.

DSC05117 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC05116 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC05115 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

I was speaking to another collector who has the same issue and he told me he pushed the head down until he heard it click. I probably didn't push it in far enough for fear of damaging the fabric around the neck post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, you have to push down pretty hard on the neck peg, or he looks like Deadpool's giraffe neck.

I think it is absolutely perfect. Any bigger and the mask would be way off. 3 thumbs up.

17944f0b505c2847ead7e4c65f46d62e.png

a940e687c28636fabcd10ace2fb2c714.png

d30669a6d17b621858670cfb1e73a6c6.png

45c7e2cbc409521c6bc2e98c7edfc7cc.png

Oh, and I much prefer the neck cloth 'outside' his HS neck seam, makes it look 100% better. I was concerned about how that would look.

Absolutely not. This suit, with this HS is as good as it gets.

Earlier photos were lens distortion or something :dunno

It was a joke, I think the solo suit is a much weaker design. I was just thinking of everyone who turned their noses up at this one expecting the solo version to be a massive improvement :lol

Our review of the headsculpt with a photoshoot at the end :)

Thank you - great:clap. LOL you guys really don't like the new BP suit:lol. Personally don't have much of an opinion yet except think the suit is designed to show how *perfect* T'Challa is in every way possible including physically:monkey3. You know, like warriors charging into battle without clothes to intimidate their enemies.

Anyway, I feel a lot better about ordering the sculpt now. It does look amazing. I could have used another set of clawed hands with this fig too - but IMO a great fig to have.

I think it's rather interesting that they are not showing off the new costume with the helmet on. Every pic of Boseman in the Panther uni, its with the helmet off. :lol

It was a joke, I think the solo suit is a much weaker design. I was just thinking of everyone who turned their noses up at this one expecting the solo version to be a massive improvement :lol

Meh I find new suit and helmet to be a massive improvement. Especially those feline ears

Back