1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a great sculpt, but unfortunately the scale seems a bit off. Looks a bit pinheaded in those pics.

this, will wait for more inhand pics cuz agree does look too small in the site pics. learned lesson via space tracker, a tad too big but ordered before pics showed that.

but i do think the HT fig head is a lil small as well, so this may match that. they based it on the cgi model but when it was boseman in suit head was much bigger as it should be, a helmet etc

So looks like the Black Panther solo film will utilize the suit we saw in CW after all according to a new photo from Entertainment Weekly.

Does that mean HT will do a BP re-release or upgrade of that version you think? Cause I still haven't purchased the CW HT since it was a bare bones release with not too many accessories or a head sculpt, but if they do a BP version of the original suit I might just wait and get that one.

Thoughts?

000260895hr.jpg

So looks like the Black Panther solo film will utilize the suit we saw in CW after all according to a new photo from Entertainment Weekly.

Does that mean HT will do a BP re-release or upgrade of that version you think? Cause I still haven't purchased the CW HT since it was a bare bones release with not too many accessories or a head sculpt, but if they do a BP version of the original suit I might just wait and get that one.

Thoughts?

View attachment 352343

I think it's just in some flashbacks. The actor will use the new costume most, i don't think HT will produce a versione 2.0 of the CW suit (IMHO)

Attachments

• 000259427hr1.jpg
    000259427hr1.jpg
    721.9 KB · Views: 200
I think it's just in some flashbacks. The actor will use the new costume most, i don't think HT will produce a versione 2.0 of the CW suit (IMHO)

Ugh, those eyes on the new helmet just looks weird... :pfft:

Check this out. Got the sculpt last night and it looks too small for the neck on the BP body.
54eadfccd2671bc403d715479ea37314.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a shame that it doesn't fit properly, it's a really nice sculpt. Could use it for a civilian version I suppose.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

That's a shame that it doesn't fit properly, it's a really nice sculpt. Could use it for a civilian version I suppose.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

If you shoot the figure from above you can get away with it. But if you want to pose it in your detolf then it wouldn't look very good.
70d79f4a1476fcbcc5ecf4f01897fecd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ew, yeah that head doesn't work at all, as nice as it is.

Well, on the bright side, there's $50 saved.

this, will wait for more inhand pics cuz agree does look too small in the site pics. learned lesson via space tracker, a tad too big but ordered before pics showed that.

but i do think the HT fig head is a lil small as well, so this may match that. they based it on the cgi model but when it was boseman in suit head was much bigger as it should be, a helmet etc

Well *&&^% just ordered the sculpt. On the other hand noticing changing WS clothes around the necks for these CW figs look kinda thick - like "muscular" bodies were used w. necks to match. At least for the Winter Soldier. No way I'm gonna try to take BP's suit off and no reason to.

IMO the HT Panther always looked like that - head is a bit small. Hope I didn't waste my money and I'll have to do a civvie T'Challa - but maybe that wouldn't be too bad on the shelf, either.

Back