1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else holding out on buying this version because they know they're gonna release one for his solo movie that will definitely come with a head sculpt?

:yess:

I waited a good long while. Thought BP (and Bucky) were pretty stripped re extras. BP especially - needed more claw hands; no portrait....but then thought more and realized for me, couldn't think of much reason I'd use a portrait head. And I really like the silver accents against black re costume.

He's a great fig IMO but also couldn't blame anyone for waiting, either. Might as well save up too IMO next BP will be $$$$ probably. But for me love Civil War and wanted the "introduction to the MCU" BP figure, no matter what happens in BP film/IW.

Paint or dye flaw?

I'm not quite sure, perhaps it's caused by packaging. Ah well, I'll just ignore it.

Had a bit of fun with the figure and took some photos of it.

Attachments

• IMG_5645.jpg
    IMG_5645.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 290
  • IMG_5646.jpg
    IMG_5646.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 288
  • IMG_5648.jpg
    IMG_5648.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 290
Anyone know if the Boseman still happening? Haven't heard anything ever since pic was shown.

View attachment 342914
Just got my Black Panther , very well done HT ! It won't be my last , I have a feeling the the Black Panther film will be insanely good !! It was fun taking pics more to come !

For sure. For a fig I was more or less on the fence about, I'm really glad to have him. He's amazing to work with - here he is on Phicen's "No Tomorrow" fig base (got it stuck in my head *imagining* that Thanos & co. have pretty well taken out most of the Avengers/Guardians/Asgard and imagining who's left...figure BP probably took his people and was able to hide e.g. Wakanda full of mountains/jungles.

And then he's going to fight back.:cool: So badass....

Black_panther_skulls.jpg

Anyone know if the Boseman (sculpt) still happening? Haven't heard anything ever since pic was shown.

Well, it's a custom...and according to folks at Monkey Depot shipping from Asia too has gotten real slow re containers being completely full now before being shipped...I'm still waiting on a diorama PO and a Bucky PO from last fall:dunno.

Sir Onesixth! HunterD1! How have you been?! :wave

Hi Femtech , wow I'm suddenly getting all nostalgic ! I'm good not spending as much time on the boards as much or collecting quite as much, but wish I was ! How are you ? Every now and then I visit the ghost town Medi-world with fond memories ! Do you speak to Kaido ?

bf6285714e12e0ede92a28c16149e99b.jpg

I skipped the CW cuz no unmasked. So i hope we get it for ver2. Heres a new poster. Teaser tonight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, it's a custom...and according to folks at Monkey Depot shipping from Asia too has gotten real slow re containers being completely full now before being shipped...I'm still waiting on a diorama PO and a Bucky PO from last fall:dunno.

That would explain why I haven't seen onesixthkit's custom head for Constantine go up for sale yet. I hope that custom heads are still being worked on.

not a fan of that poster.

I would have loved if it was in a jungle setting. To differentiate from the other MCU movies.

Reminds me of Asgard when I see that poster

Back