1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah man that my worry. I'm always a little scared of leaving my bvs superman in a dynamic pose through fear of wrecking the suit. It'd be a shame to leave such an awesome figure in a static pose. Saying that, I bet you can get some pretty bad ass poses of him just stood looking moody haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, you most def can.. I am going to leave my BP in this pose for a couple more days and see if it has done anything to the suit afterwards, especially near the double bend arm and around the crotch area

Great pics Xeno!! It is very hard to take a bad picture of this Figure:

2vt9mpf.jpg

this is from youtube :lol

Some awesome pics fellas! :clap Can't wait to get this in hand. Will look freaking epic on the shelve.

Wow, he turned out great from the somewhat so-so proto pics we've seen.

Finally went to waitlist on SS, was wondering when it would given the amount of praise everyone was giving it and how excited people are to get it, including myself!

Finally went to waitlist on SS, was wondering when it would given the amount of praise everyone was giving it and how excited people are to get it, including myself!

Wow, glad I jumped on it this week!

Same! :hi5:.

I still cant believe hes on waitlist. I guess HT should thank DeanKnight lol. His videos are what pushed me to get it more than anything.

I still can't believe it took this long for him to go to waitlist, considering how quickly other CW figures did.

Back