1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the material of his suit like ASM2? Very flexible in the photos, which is a big plus. Really waiting to see if they use the costume from the production photos I saw in wardrobe for the solo films, if they do then that will be the Black Panther to own, much more regal.

Kinda worries me that in this pic near the hip areas you can tell all the black strips are creased up. Not sure if that would return to normal or not.

I'm guessing the material is similar to the ASM2 spiderman suit, or Superman BvS fabric. It'll crease, and it'll be hard to get it to not show as much when returned to normal. But it allows for some extreme poses which is nice.

Wow...just wow

Looks fantastic I was scared of the articulation but now I see they achieved a miracle with this figure. Black Panther can actually move like Black Panther! So glad I PO'd this, just hope the suit doesn't have Deadpool issues then otherwise I'll be very happy to add this to the collection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was really expecting some pictures with BP fighting Catwoman. :lol
It does look good but I'll wait for the solo movie.

Question: Does using a coupon on SSC prevent you from getting rewards points on an order? I wanna use the $20 off coupon I got from Deadpool on this.

No you still get rewards (they changed it last year or the year before. Used to be you didn't). The only stipulation is that if you use a discount you can't also use rewards points for that purchase.

Same here. I really wanted to wait till his solo movie but ultimately, I don't think I'll be able to pass up on this one here.

It's awfully tempting........I hate this :lol Too much to get this month and next without the Civil War line being so damn irresistible :lol

and what if he comes with a gold necklace, spear and cape for his solo movie :panic:

I had no intention in getting him either, but wow he looks cool. For anybody that has a figure with a similar suit, what are the chances of this thing deteriorating over a fairly short about of time? I know people have had trouble with the rubber, and Hot toys doesn't seem too interested in fixing it. Just wondering if this thing will be garbage in 3 years. Thanks fellas.

I preordered. Looking at the final product is going to make the waiting harder.

I had no intention in getting him either, but wow he looks cool. For anybody that has a figure with a similar suit, what are the chances of this thing deteriorating over a fairly short about of time? I know people have had trouble with the rubber, and Hot toys doesn't seem too interested in fixing it. Just wondering if this thing will be garbage in 3 years. Thanks fellas.

Have same concerns. This vid the guy never really says if suit is rubber or coated canvas? like Deadpool or what:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6ZCQEEW5Ic

3 things about the Black Panther suit by Hot Toys

HT is never gonna say re manufacturing, all you can do is have repair kits on hands, I guess. And keep the fig out of sunlight/away from heat.

Back