1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn. Sorry for the major pic spam. XD hahaha I think this fig just turned out too damn well and wanted to share all the albums I could find. :)

don't be sorry, the people love new pics. or atleast I do :p

each one is awesome, I can't pic a favorite. can't wait to own this!

I'm bummed they didn't fix the necklace .... I feel like it should be more flush with the suit.

I'm still getting it but I wish it were more flush like it was in the movie.

8f59d3eb3996aaa2d592c1cb317c0ad8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it looks fantastic... I'm tempted to wait for the BP Solo movie version, but i'll probably get this anyway and just hope the solo movie suit is noticeably different in design, and isn't just the same thing with a cape.

Damn. Sorry for the major pic spam. XD hahaha I think this fig just turned out too damn well and wanted to share all the albums I could find. :)

Haha Thank you guy :hi5: I came here to post those but you covered it :hi5: Awesome :duff

I just resized, spoilered, tagged and repost em :lol

Kindar Toys
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

****.Po.Workshop
Spoiler Spoiler:

Siuping
Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Jingobell
Spoiler Spoiler:

Damn, I didn't pre-order this guy, I've kept my collecting to Cap, Bucky and Ironman so far and I'm so trying to keep it that way but this figure makes that pretty difficult. It came out great!

Yeah man, you're right...that's about as close to perfect as I've seen...HT's did a brilliant job. :gah: If I get this guy, I'm opening up a huge door to the rest of the Avengers. I'm so screwed. :lol

Yeah man, you're right...that's about as close to perfect as I've seen...HT's did a brilliant job. :gah: If I get this guy, I'm opening up a huge door to the rest of the Avengers. I'm so screwed. :lol

Why not right? :monkey3

:lol They did a marvelous job on him, excellent looking figure :clap You could always make a one time exception for this figure :D

Why not right? :monkey3

:lol They did a marvelous job on him, excellent looking figure :clap You could always make a one time exception for this figure :D

We are both collectors...you know as well as I do that there's no way a collector is making a one time exception. :lol If that door is opened a tiny crack, this guy is gonna kick the door down and have a full Avengers line up in a month. :rotfl

We are both collectors...you know as well as I do that there's no way a collector is making a one time exception. :lol If that door is opened a tiny crack, this guy is gonna kick the door down and have a full Avengers line up in a month. :rotfl

:rotfl

This is exactly what will happen, but you gotta ask yourself, wallet aside, is it really a bad thing? :lol :monkey3

With not much extras HT really delivered on the articulation, all those dynamic poses in jingobell's photos are freaking amazing

Looking great. I knew they would improve the suit. Ordering soon if I can get my hands on a coupon. Not worried about a Boseman Sculpt yet. I'm sure there will be one or a KO soon enough.

I agree about the collar and wish it was more flush to his body, but otherwise it is a great looking figure. They did a great job with it.

Back