1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do want to see more pictures of this iron something black panther statue. Is it big?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I do want to see more pictures of this iron something black panther statue. Is it big?

It's 1/10, so smaller than HT.

CfkGnPiUUAAzqKP.jpg

Here's the link to the respective SSF thread, FWIW. There are only three posts at the moment. :lol

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...166632-iron-studios-civil-war-1-4-1-10-a.html

This also being 1/10 is a pretty great statue :lecture
Black-Panther-Fine-Art-Statue-001.jpg

Comic though but still pretty amazing :clap

That's pretty awesome wonder if Marvel will add the medallion or cape to his suit at any point for the solo film! Either way I think the suit is pretty cool and I'm glad Black Panther is even happening T'challa is such a consistent badass in the comics especially the last couple years

No face sculpt = racist.

If that was true why would they make portraits for War Machine or even bother with a Falcon figure? Heck, this is asian company, why would they make any figures of white people if they are racist? It's called greed not racism.

It's not greed either. Why do people feel the need to add negative connotation to every choice they don't agree with?

Back