1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahaha I remember this miniseries from BET. Djimon Honsou was a fantastic T'Challa in this.
Haha yeah " mistake !" Yeah I have the original comic it was based on. He had a nice arch in the avengers cartoon also with man ape and klaw hoping we see that came through in his movie

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Haha yeah " mistake !" Yeah I have the original comic it was based on. He had a nice arch in the avengers cartoon also with man ape and klaw hoping we see that came through in his movie

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

T'Challa was awesome in Earth's Mightiest Heroes!

Figure looks great. Would have been even better if they had given him a cape in the movie.

They should just do what they did with the crimson cowl for ultron. Have Black Panther sitting on a throne in wakanda wearing the black panther outfit with a big ass cape. When he stands up he leaves it behind on the throne. I'm not sure I really like the cape, but I think it would be a cool callback to his old comic appearance to see it for a scene at least.

The latest clip vs. Bucky got me reeled in! I think he's gonna be great on the big screen!

BvS superman is a different situation. That figure is nearly the same as the previous version so there's some cost removed.

- Newly developed head sculpt featuring authentic likeness of Henry Cavill
- Newly sculpted muscular body with over 30 points of articulation
- One (1) newly tailored Superman suit with embossed patterns and Superman logo on chest
- One (1) pair of newly tailored red boots with embossed patterns
- One (1) red cape made with new material

- Specially designed Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice themed figure stand with Superman nameplate and the movie logo

Exclusive Accessory:

One (1) LED light-up Kryptonite (white light, battery operated)

I guess the MMS 200's dynamic base may cost more than the BvS one, but aside from that I don't see much shared cost with a nearly completely newly developed set.

Whoops! I thought that was common knowledge?! :monkey1

I try to stay pretty spoiler free (that's why I don't go to the Movie Discussion section much) but I guess there are people that are even stricter than me.

But if you haven't seen the 3 latest clips (basically 1 minute each), you shouldn't deprive yourself! :wink1:

If you haven't checked them and want to I can PM 'em over

Whoops! I thought that was common knowledge?! :monkey1

I try to stay pretty spoiler free (that's why I don't go to the Movie Discussion section much) but I guess there are people that are even stricter than me.

But if you haven't seen the 3 latest clips (basically 1 minute each), you shouldn't deprive yourself! :wink1:

If you haven't checked them and want to I can PM 'em over

Hahaha yup, I'm super strict on spoilers now that the embargo has lifted :p I don't want to see the clips so I don't see half the movie before I actually get to SEE the movie :lol I was spoiled for QS in AoU see, I'm taking a super paranoid spoiler free stance on CW :p

Hahaha yup, I'm super strict on spoilers now that the embargo has lifted :p I don't want to see the clips so I don't see half the movie before I actually get to SEE the movie :lol I was spoiled for QS in AoU see, I'm taking a super paranoid spoiler free stance on CW :p

Me too. It's getting dangerous in here. I am almost thinking of taking some time away from here until i see the movie

Me too. It's getting dangerous in here. I am almost thinking of taking some time away from here until i see the movie

Yeah, I may have to when it comes out. Or just avoid threads that people might not spoiler tag stuff on. I feel like it should be an unspoken rule that after April 27th, if it didn't happen in a trailer, it needs to be spoiler tagged.

I know what you mean. I usually stay away too and the one time I buckled I ended up overdoing it with every TV spot for AoU, which I do feel took a bit out of my first watch. I usually will watch the main trailers (usually 3 per movie) and a few of the minute clips ad nauseam, but I won't go crazy with 10+ TV spots again

For me, those trailers and little clips don't take much away from the movie. It's all the background talk in the movie threads or other sources online that provide big spoilers I try to avoid

Haven't watched any of those clips ... Been hitting "hide post" on Facebook so often lately. I thought I saw too much going into AOU with all the TV spots they showed for that. Want to go in having just seen the trailers and nothing else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back