1/6 Hot Toys - MMS352 - Terminator Genisys: Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have tiny little ball joints, one of mine was detached when i got mine and went together very easy.

So good news on the cheap base. If you peel off the decal the grate is underneath, it just needs to be painted. The grate is not glued in or anything, just pegs in each corner.

Here is mine repainted....

View attachment 360929

And for fun I did a little experimenting with an alternate future landscape base.

View attachment 360928

Anyone else try peeling the decal off and painting the grate underneath? Would love to see some artistic paint apps on the base!

Got the endo earlier with week and I love it also T2 on the big screen was a cool experience.

Attachments

• IMG_3850.jpg
    IMG_3850.jpg
    420.6 KB · Views: 274
  • IMG_3869.jpg
    IMG_3869.jpg
    477.3 KB · Views: 278
  • IMG_3874.jpg
    IMG_3874.jpg
    454 KB · Views: 399
Got the endo earlier with week and I love it also T2 on the big screen was a cool experience.

Oh man I have those fire effects too but never would have thought of that! Awesome idea! And great pics :yess:

Original endo or not, this one's a winner in my eyes. Close enough and the production is just outstanding.

something is very wrong with this particular skull... like its backhead is pushed way way too deep into the skull.
i haven't seen this effect before.

The back of the skull comes off for the lights, I'm assuming it's off in the picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I left the back of the skull off since i had the lights on thats might be what your seeing

I'm returning mine I thought I could get by with it buts I just don't like it quality and scale wise he looks bad next to Arnold and it's not the original which I didn't think would bother me but it does

I knew I'd inevitably end up just adding it to my pile of figures that I'm procrastinating about selling* - for the latter reason you mention - the other reasons I didn't even know about till it actually came out and they cemented my decision even further.

*procrastinating out of mere laziness and dread of the process

Back