1/6 Hot Toys - MMS352 - Terminator Genisys: Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
but what is the purpose of it?... ok he gathered $400 and uses them now, but later he will have return it all plus some ebay fees i think.
and how do sellers with big enough feedback do it and don't get banned?

but what is the purpose of it?... ok he gathered $400 and uses them now, but later he will have return it all plus some ebay fees i think.
and how do sellers with big enough feedback do it and don't get banned?

I'd like to know that aswell. I don't get it.

The feedback on the seller looks... alright... he's got a number of 7-10 inch action figures for sale too. Is it possible he doesn't know what it is? Maybe it fell off a truck or something? For that price, it's almost worth taking the risk...

These show up all the time....its a fake account fake feedback......

Come on guys......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You can fake feedback numerous ways. You can sell jpegs for 50 cents a pop to yourself with another account or another fake member for one.

You can fake feedback numerous ways. You can sell jpegs for 50 cents a pop to yourself with another account or another fake member for one.

I was just going to say. Lots and lots of Southeast Asia accounts do that ****. They'll have a bunch of fake jewelry to sell, with Hot Toys figures... like what :lol

Ya, for interest sake, I also emailed the seller (in Mandarin) to ask why the low price? His response:
"Dear friends
Because we will clean up all our inventory
We will bid farewell to eBay
Bid farewell to e - commerce
Thank you"

Oh well, I'll just get the money back from Ebay. I buy a lot on EBay, and although this obviously looked too good to be true, I figured why not (considering the low entry point). In the past, I've gotten a couple of things (photography equipment, etc.) at "too good to be true" pricing, and it just so happened that the seller needed to get rid of the inventory. First time I've tried it for a 1/6 fig though....

I was just going to say. Lots and lots of Southeast Asia accounts do that ****. They'll have a bunch of fake jewelry to sell, with Hot Toys figures... like what :lol

In the real world, that's actually not that surprising... depending on where you live, I guess. In Markham Ontario, I've been in several stores with plush toys, cell phone stuff, fake jewelry, plates and silverware, and BAM - Hot Toys Ultron, and an occasional Gundam. Happens in Hong Kong too. I had a cousin visiting there and she sent me a pic of a HT Vision figure she found in a clothing store!!! But ya, the price on this one was ridiculous!

Wow that was fast. Looks like the seller is no longer registered with Ebay, and I've already spoken to them to refund. Ah well, I figured it was worth a shot. Guess I'll be using reward points for this figure instead!

Just got him from HK and he is AWESOME! Incredibly detailed, better articulation and even the oversized gun looks fine in hand (never liked it seeing it on pics). The hand swapping is indeed a hassle, if you are used to pose a lot you will really hate those pistons. Otherwise the realistic hand poses will compensate for the fiddling. And by the way, always remember, shelfes don't feel the wait LMAO

Ps: Sorry for the blurry picture, doesn't do the real thing justice at all!

FullSizeRender.jpg

Just got him from HK and he is AWESOME! Incredibly detailed, better articulation and even the oversized gun looks fine in hand (never liked it seeing it on pics). The hand swapping is indeed a hassle, if you are used to pose a lot you will really hate those pistons. Otherwise the realistic hand poses will compensate for the fiddling. And by the way, always remember, shelfes don't feel the wait LMAO

Ps: Sorry for the blurry picture, doesn't do the real thing justice at all!

View attachment 352650

He looks awesome !! Great picture !! These endo's look so real when the lights are on . So killer . Hot toys desperately needs to give us a D.C. Volt option so you can leave them on all the time .

He looks awesome !! Great picture !! These endo's look so real when the lights are on . So killer . Hot toys desperately needs to give us a D.C. Volt option so you can leave them on all the time .

Way over due

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back