1/6 Hot Toys - MMS352 - Terminator Genisys: Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - Terminator Genisys: Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

If they fix the teeth I might buy this.

If they fix the teeth, I will buy this. I don't think Hot Toys will revisit the T1 or T2 endos.

I'm fairly confident they will re-do the teeth. Now whether or not we approve of the re-do is another story. At this point we have to wait and see if it's going up for PO anytime soon.

When they showed the 1/4 endo, they included a 1/6 endo, that I dont think is the old ones MMS033 or MMS040 . So I assume a 1/6 The Terminator o T2 is in the works. Could I be right?

Hot%u00252BToys%u00252B-%u00252BT1_Endoskeleton_Backstage.jpg

That pic is from 2012, and I'm pretty sure it's the old T2 1/6 Endo.
it's not.
1) the head is very different.
2) his pelvis hydraulics are connected differently, giving it more movement freedom (additional detail between main pelvis bone and hydros themselves), like on 1/6 endoskeleton.

review_ghtendo_1.jpg

hot-toys-terminator-1-4-scale-endoskeleton-figure-31.jpg

attachment.php

so it's not a chromed old skeleton with some missing parts (left arm hydro stick, wires on the chest, neck wires, neck hydraulics). it's a smaller version of 1/4 skeleton with missing parts. and that's why people still hope, if it's not just photoshopped into the photo.

Let's hope they milk that cash cow one more time.

The Genisys Endo likely pushes back any plans for a new....errr, old Endo. At least I would assume. But then again strange things have happened like them showing a BTTF II Delorean before the first one is even out.

Just like people are speculating about HT holding the Ripley figures until next year's anniversary, maybe they want something for the silver anniversary of T2. They may also just have way too much on their plate right now, although they seem to be doing a decent job getting figures out on schedule, with some even appearing early. They must have half the factories in China working on their stuff now. The pace is getting to be a little too much to bear. How many figures have gone up for pre-order just in the last year.......anybody have a guess?

HT don't seem to give a flying **** about anniversaries though. Hopefully they will this time, though.

it's not.
2) his pelvis hydraulics are connected differently, giving it more movement freedom (additional detail between main pelvis bone and hydros themselves), like on 1/6 endoskeleton.

so it's not a chromed old skeleton with some missing parts (left arm hydro stick, wires on the chest, neck wires, neck hydraulics). it's a smaller version of 1/4 skeleton with missing parts. and that's why people still hope, if it's not just photoshopped into the photo.

Oh, ok. Thanks for the info :duff

"... like on 1/6 endoskeleton"
i meant "like on 1/4 skeleton" of course :)

I have a feeling we won't see this go up for PO until after the new year once, HT has exhausted every variation of Force Awakens storm troopers LOL.

Yeah they don't have time to be working on this with all the TFA figures to work on. They've still probably got another dozen figures yet to be revealed for that film and then they're still manufacturing all of the AoU figures yet to be released.

I don't know if they'll even bother producing the T-1000 as they never officially had it on show at an event did they?

Bet this never happens...the new "franchise" is finished

it's not.

attachment.php

I'm no expert, but the 1/6 looks like it's modelled on the stop-motion puppet from T1 as opposed to the 1/4 which looks like it's mostly informed by the animatronic endos from T2...

yeah, looks like his teeth line goes more back, making the jaw line wider, like in T1 small doll.

TerminatorStopMotionPuppet.jpg

5f598ee51fab59e5bba1adb8fb17e81e.jpg

it looked much better on the life-size.

Movies-For-Gamers-The-Terminator-endo-skeleton-750x400.jpg

might be an optical illusion though, caused by missing parts around the neck spine part.

p.s. found something i've never seen while googling :)

4de4a73ca0a4ab1f969b2f0266d984cd.jpg

^ God I love the T-800 endoskeleton so much. One of, if not the, best pieces of mechanical design ever to grace a film.

Do you have the book The Winston Effect?

Back