1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick question as I don't frequent the Marvel threads, is there any word on a company tackling Negasonic? I know Toysera has the big Russian covered, and VTS is doing Francis. I recently picked up Deadpool, so now I'm gonna want to get the others as well. Thanks guys!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Quick question as I don't frequent the Marvel threads, is there any word on a company tackling Negasonic? I know Toysera has the big Russian covered, and VTS is doing Francis. I recently picked up Deadpool, so now I'm gonna want to get the others as well. Thanks guys!

Unfortunately, no full figure in the works. But I did see a digital sculpt in the interest threads. Possibly Vimal's?

Figure Masters posted a preliminary pic of a preliminary portrait mock up of Negasonic on FB a couple months ago, which means the figure will never see the light of day.

Last edited:
I know it's only a box, but Disney seems to have their own box for Deadpool.

Je5fTCR.jpg

I19YYRf.jpg

Yeah, they have a Hot Toys store at the Shanghai Disney Resort - https://www.shanghaidisneyresort.com/en/shops/disneytown/hot-toys/

At Disney World in Orlando, they have a shop called Star Wars Launch Bay at Hollywood Studios that sells collectibles including Hot Toys. From what I saw the prices weren't just a little above retail (maybe about $20 or so - the shop is inside the park though so that's already a $100). Universal Studios also has a shop that sells Hot Toys, but they are way overpriced (I saw stuff $100-$300 above retail).

Just received an email from Sideshow saying they found some limited stock of Deadpool at their warehouse... Anyways ordered!!!

I haven't gotten any emails from Sideshow, didn't even get the $50 coupon. It kind of sucks, I'm not in the Statue collector range of spending money but I've bought over 100 1/6 scales from them. Would be nice to get a little appreciation back, but I did order Deadpool and use rewards. Thanks for the heads up!

Somebody posted that they had deadpool in a dynamic pose and now the knee pads are coming off. Might be best to straighten those legs out if you don't want the same to happen.

9812071b1afb9c7fb6348896353dbcd5.png

Thanks for the heads up, just ordered one. But what a hassle though! It kept telling me to update my account information, even though it was already updated. What the...?

Same happens to mine slowly, I just looked at it. I didn't do any extreme poses. How to fix it properly without seeing the glue beyond the border of the knee pad?

I haven't gotten any emails from Sideshow, didn't even get the $50 coupon. It kind of sucks, I'm not in the Statue collector range of spending money but I've bought over 100 1/6 scales from them. Would be nice to get a little appreciation back, but I did order Deadpool and use rewards. Thanks for the heads up!

has this been confirmed? that you have to spend over a certain amount to receive it?

Back