1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I already saw somebody having the same issue with two left/right holsters. Some youtube reviewer got it. This figure is almost cursed about various issues.
The only issue mine has is one of the pouches on his belt is upside down. Undoing the belt would probably be a hassle so I might just leave the pouch as is.

I agree on the stand being too large. I got this stand from Stoney's Stands on Facebook. It is nicely made and I think that DP looks great on it.
That IS a nice stand. Congrats! :clap

Luckily no issues with my holsters and pouches. The only issue my figure, precisely the stand has is the name plate. It is a bit bend in the middle so that one half sticks out. I already tried to glue it back on, but it came off after a while again. However, I am not really worried since I don't dig the stand anyways and will display the figure without it. Luckily, the figure stands very well on its own.

The only issue mine has is one of the pouches on his belt is upside down. Undoing the belt would probably be a hassle so I might just leave the pouch as is.

You might try ungluing the pouch. One of my pouches fell off. The glue didn't seem all that strong.

ok, so here is what i think happend with the wrist issue.

1. When this figure first came out it, it had the wrist issue - which is the and rubbed against the fabric causing it to tear
2. Hot Toys realized that there is a problem and delayed shipping to Sideshow and pulled products from shelves.
Now the fix to that is they used a different type of wrist peg. But i believe that the HK 2nd patch Deadpool when replacing the wrist peg they first tucked in the extra cloth from the suit and than inserted the wrist peg.

I noticed that the ones from Sideshow is a hit or miss rather its inserted in or not.

so if mine doesn't have the sleeves tucked in, will/does it have the wrist issue? is there any fixes I can do myself? maybe pull the outfit and superglue the edges on the inside of his wrist??

so if mine doesn't have the sleeves tucked in, will/does it have the wrist issue? is there any fixes I can do myself? maybe pull the outfit and superglue the edges on the inside of his wrist??

I've heard people glue down edges then put the ball joint over. Mine has a slight gap between the wrists and forearms.

My Deadpool's sleeves came untucked from his wrist pegs while posing him. I tucked them back in, but they came back out. I'm not worried about it because there isn't any friction between the sleeves and gloves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Ultimate Supreme Hero

lol :blissy:rock

g3YOF6y.jpg

Weird, I guess my waitlist converted? I got a note that my card was charged last night...I was like, I don't remember placing an order with SS recently. Checked my email and it's for a Deadpool :rotfl

Guessing this is a second batch??

Weird, I guess my waitlist converted? I got a note that my card was charged last night...I was like, I don't remember placing an order with SS recently. Checked my email and it's for a Deadpool :rotfl

Maybe someone was on flex couldn't finish the payments.

I've been kind of half expecting a third batch to show up like it did with han and chewy, this was so popular that maybe the did and extra run??

They canceled my WL lol. I ended up finding one for a decent price on the 'bay. oh wells.

I grabbed the last one from BBTS and it arrived yesterday. Let me tell you that I am very impressed with this figure!! My first purchase with BBTS and they were nothing but top notch! Customer service was A+ and the packaging sent to Canada, so well done. Shout out to Mike from BBTS helping me out!! Thanks to the forum for helping me find one too. Very impressive figure, gonna be a lot of fun posing.....

Back