1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This guy looks great even when he's just standing around. (sorry for the crappy quality cell phone pic)

ruLNXtA.jpg

I asked at my fave shop (sadly didn't order Deadpool from them) and they told me they'll be getting their Deadpools in this week and that Fistco should as well as they seem to have the same supplier. :) So let's both keep our fingers crossed and pray that he comes in soon.
That would be awesome. Fingers crossed.
Out of curiosity: What is your fave shop?

That would be awesome. Fingers crossed.
Out of curiosity: What is your fave shop?
That would be Division126. :) Great prices, very fast shipping and amazing customer service. :) I always get a nice and helpful reply when I message the owner on FB and he goes out of his way to make his customers happy. He was able to get another Black Panther for me despite it already showing as sold-out in his shop and he'll most likely manage to get a friend of mine another Deadpool for retail price. :) I can only recommend this shop.

That would be Division126. :) Great prices, very fast shipping and amazing customer service. :) I always get a nice and helpful reply when I message the owner on FB and he goes out of his way to make his customers happy. He was able to get another Black Panther for me despite it already showing as sold-out in his shop and he'll most likely manage to get a friend of mine another Deadpool for retail price. :) I can only recommend this shop.
Thanks mate! I hadn't heard about this shop before, but you are right: Prices seem very reasonable. Will watch this shop from now on. :hi5:

What's up with eBay Buy It Now $49.99 auctions for Hot Toys from Beijing, China? There seem to be a lot of them. Just now saw Deadpool, Civil War Cap, Hawkeye, Nick Fury, and several others. How do they get away with what appears to be a scam? I guess the buyer gets a refund through PayPal eventually... Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just saw this aswell. Does anyone know if this is a scam?

The look on your face when you find the person who sold you a counterfeit from China.
f170523795319ddb66a62ee07df80971.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A cheap alternative to the middle finger. I'm not completely happy with the inside of the hand. I need to clean up the glue a bit and the fingers aren't exactly to my liking, but I can live with it. I'm going to see if I can do better with the right hand. I used the "relaxed hands." Sorry about the blurry second pic.
2qxcn44.jpg

e6xh88.jpg

Back