1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have an extra they're willing to sell at retail price? Was forced to cancel my waitlist last month due to job loss.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Does anyone have an extra they're willing to sell at retail price? Was forced to cancel my waitlist last month due to job loss.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

That sucks.

Good luck, hope it doesn't take long to get back on your feet.

If anyone is visiting Bangkok. They have a lot of Deadpool in stock for retail. Try Terminal 21 Mall @ Asok.

https://www.instagram.com/series209

1483833900943.jpg

Gah! My DP is out for delivery today and the anticipation is so overwhelming that I can't even bring myself to do the lost basic of daily tasks! I constantly find myself creeping towards the window for a wild mailman sighting!

Edit:
It's here! Oh my lawd it is a phenomenal piece of interactive art!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
588d8e583dfe17b896449614691a620e.jpg

Edit edit: yes I took this in my kitchen. I always open all of my new figures in my kitchen before moving them to my display room. It's a ritual.
2575df4cbd71d441db7cce973b5978ec.jpg

My cases are way too crowded right now. But instead of buying more cases I just keep buying more toys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My wife has me in a 3 detolf limit for display. It either goes in there or in the closet.
337540b5304dbc478cafe4e3b158358e.jpg

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

We've had some absolute insanity today that I don't think I have the energy right now to get into, but the long and short of it is, it's at "Order Processing" and the charge and all that went through this afternoon, so with a bit of luck, it'll be here before the weekend!!!!! I seriously can't wait.....

J

Mine's STILL sitting at "Order Processing" / "Your order is temporarily locked while we process your payment. Please try again later.".... :(
Why does this feel like it's taking FOOOORRRREEEVEEEERRRRR..... o_O

J

Just putting it out there incase anyone's interested, I just received and early release 12" Marvel Legends Deadpool, comes with a bunch of cool stuff including Headpool and a burrito, here's a look at it and you can see it next to the Hot Toys version in the size comparison.

Keep in mind this is a 50-60 dollar figure so don't expect High-end, it also a comic version of DP

Just putting it out there incase anyone's interested, I just received and early release 12" Marvel Legends Deadpool, comes with a bunch of cool stuff including Headpool and a burrito, here's a look at it and you can see it next to the Hot Toys version in the size comparison.

Keep in mind this is a 50-60 dollar figure so don't expect High-end, it also a comic version of DP

Just makes me want Toybiz back. [emoji13]

we've had some absolute insanity today that i don't think i have the energy right now to get into, but the long and short of it is, it's at "order processing" and the charge and all that went through this afternoon, so with a bit of luck, it'll be here before the weekend!!!!! I seriously can't wait.....

J

this ****s gonna have nuts in it!!!!!

Back