1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The amount of accessories I'm amassing for this figure is bordering on embarrassing. But I don't care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My waitlist for this was gonna convert early last month, but I had recently lost my job so I was forced to cancel. I hated doing it but didn't really have a choice.

Should I try the waitlist again, or even better, does anyone have an extra for sale at retail price?

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Haha, well there's the drawing/pic set from Hunter, the two WW sculpts, the middle finger, the unicorn from Craig, and now that damn bathrobe.

I feel you I've got more stuff for him than anyone I even got the diorama [emoji28]

The amount of accessories I'm amassing for this figure is bordering on embarrassing. But I don't care.

Nor should you care. :lol It is a great figure and all of the cool accessories out there for him only add to his greatness.

Can't wait for mine to get here so I can start sculpting, molding and pulling my own accessories and set pieces for him....and eventually for 6th scales in general.

J

Ended up going with Gorilla Super Glue Gel; it seems to be working but sadly the glue job wasn't as clean as I hoped. Maybe I'll clean it up with some acetone in a few days. Hopefully it's problem-free from here onwards :)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Took the after market plunge on this guy just now, 260 but that's okay. I am beyond excited to receive this and after hearing in multiple reviews that's a strong contender for the best of 2016 I absolutely couldn't pass it up. Woohoo! I can't wait to get all of the aftermarket accessories for it!

You'll love it! At this point I'm considering dropping a preorder and getting another Deadpool.

I'm on the same boat. Waiting since August. We are the latest market on the world, welcome to Europe.
Yeah, dunno why it took them so long. My local retailer got CW Black Widow and Hawkeye in pretty fast but Cap and especially Deadpool took ages. -__- Just glad the latter is finally gonna be here soon. :)

For anyone dealing with unglued fabric, Gorilla super glue gel does the job nicely. After letting it cure I had a bond strong enough to let me pull on the plastic buckle while reattaching the thigh holster.

For anyone dealing with unglued fabric, Gorilla super glue gel does the job nicely. After letting it cure I had a bond strong enough to let me pull on the plastic buckle while reattaching the thigh holster.

I second this. I use it for all loose fabrics and pieces on my figures and it works perfectly.

Best "accessory".

X4bSM42.jpg

I'm excited to pair him up with Deadpool. Now somebody needs to make this:

RYYYnMd.png

I can't believe mine will finally be in-stock mid/end of January! :yess: The waiting will finally be over!!
Congrats. Where did you order?
I am also from Germany and pre-ordered at Fistco.com back in February (!) 2016 and still waiting for a precise delivery date.

Congrats. Where did you order?
I am also from Germany and pre-ordered at Fistco.com back in February (!) 2016 and still waiting for a precise delivery date.
Yeah, I also got him at Fistco. They made a post at FB that he'll be in-stock mid/end of January. :) So yours will be there soon as well.

Back