1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great community. Love giving back
411859566.jpg

Thanks

Awesome pics and congrats to everybody that picked up this badass figure! I was worried after hearing all the horror stories but I can confirm that mine from bbts that just showed up is perfect in every way, I have swapped the hands many times and there is no wear whatsoever also their is no wrist gap but the gloves don't touch the sleeve either, I didn't even have to stretch out the wrist sleeves, they don't touch at all, the spacing is perfect on mine! So happy, I will try and do some cool poses over the holidays but I am so overjoyed to finally have him in my collection and I am blown away at how perfect he came out!

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

85ff24228d8199afd1a042b5e3ab8679.jpg

Mine just arrived from Popcultcha, can't wait to get home!

Got to hand it to Popcultcha. Very quick with deliveries and even though it's bubblewrapping a brown shipper, at least they do it. Buying from personal collectors from Australia is such a mixed bag. I bought it from a guy who sold his surplus direct from Sideshow but he forwards it to me with no bubble wrap and writes his return address on the brown shipper.

I shouldn't be annoyed but I don't understand why a collector would do something boneheaded. Anyhoo, awesome figure. Looks sooo much better than the Sideshow poseable figure. If sideshow had a better fitting suit with better material I would of kept it but the quality between both is substantial.

The figure along with the accessories remind me of HT Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes. Whoever makes a ko good/bad avocado head will make some money.

Got to hand it to Popcultcha. Very quick with deliveries and even though it's bubblewrapping a brown shipper, at least they do it.

The figure along with the accessories remind me of HT Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes. Whoever makes a ko good/bad avocado head will make some money.

Onesixthkit already has an avocado head up for PO, but the likeliness is a bit off, very good none the less tho.

Yea! Popcultcha is amazing with their packaging, it's really been a pleasure dealing with them!

Just in case anyone was wondering about the wrist from Popcultcha
69cd55abaeab9873b07a899d8d14a742.jpg

24050757f562c2f5ccd93daaa9e96f6a.jpg

574ce3146532887ac951201064166f0e.jpg

Has anyone removed the boot/shin piece? The knee pad on mine came twisted in and when I worked it back to the front it is really bunched between top of boot and knee pad.
Nervous about slipping it off in case it does not go back on easily.

Onesixthkit already has an avocado head up for PO, but the likeliness is a bit off, very good none the less tho.

Yea! Popcultcha is amazing with their packaging, it's really been a pleasure dealing with them!

574ce3146532887ac951201064166f0e.jpg

Nice pics!

Yeah, no thanks to the double head pack. I have heaps of head sculpts and will only purchase it if it's solo. Pretty good head sculpt by First-Rate / Onesixthkit. It would be nice if the included the Hugh Jackman pic and Deadpool's sketch like they show in the illustrations.

Nice pics!

Yeah, no thanks to the double head pack. I have heaps of head sculpts and will only purchase it if it's solo. Pretty good head sculpt by First-Rate / Onesixthkit. It would be nice if the included the Hugh Jackman pic and Deadpool's sketch like they show in the illustrations.

They do. At least my two pack came with a bunch of goodies including the HJ pic and sketches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone removed the boot/shin piece? The knee pad on mine came twisted in and when I worked it back to the front it is really bunched between top of boot and knee pad.
Nervous about slipping it off in case it does not go back on easily.

Yeah mine was twisted too I just poped the shoe off and shin guard and twisted it around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back