1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're lucky, it was $274 for me so far and it's gonna be another $80 when I pay import fees :slap

I completely agree, not to sound entitled or anything but we absolutely can pick it apart if we want :lol :duff

I don't check prices on 1:6th anymore... it's one of those if I want it I'll get it :slap

And yes! We should!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hot Toys Deadpool (Not Worth $$$ )

Im a noob when it comes to collecting 1/6 scale figures i have around 32 figures couple of sideshow and XM statues not a big deal you have to start somewhere am i right? This is maybe my 1st post in regards of what i think of a figure. Anyway i just recieved Deadpool from HotToys and its probally my first figure i think its not worth the price i paid. I paid 260 and change with the packout option from sideshow.And my opinion its not worth the money i spent. The neck looks too long the Stand is wayyyy to big in my opinion you cant really fit another figure with this figure in a detolf.. And reagrding to the wrist in mine they did not fix that much its still pealing back on mine.. If you pay that much money in a figure i really dont think you should not have to customize or glue it or even buy another stand for it just to fit it in a detolf shelf . In my opinion this figure was a total Fail...What do you guys think and please if you do not agree with me please dont tear me up a NeTD281480w A@@H..le ...

Re: Hot Toys Deadpool (Not Worth $$$ )

Im a noob when it comes to collecting 1/6 scale figures i have around 32 figures couple of sideshow and XM statues not a big deal you have to start somewhere am i right? This is maybe my 1st post in regards of what i think of a figure. Anyway i just recieved Deadpool from HotToys and its probally my first figure i think its not worth the price i paid. I paid 260 and change with the packout option from sideshow.And my opinion its not worth the money i spent. The neck looks too long the Stand is wayyyy to big in my opinion you cant really fit another figure with this figure in a detolf.. And reagrding to the wrist in mine they did not fix that much its still pealing back on mine.. If you pay that much money in a figure i really dont think you should have to customize or glue it or even buy another stand for it just to fit it in a detolf shelf . In my opinion this figure was a total Fail...What do you guys think and please if you do not agree with me please dont tear me up a New A@@H..le ...

What I really think is this should have been posted in the Deadpool thread in the Marvel figure section.

Lol like i said im a noob !!! Ill fix that

Inflation sucks.

6 years ago this would have been $160 but only included half of the features and been much lower quality.

I hate to imagine how much even the most basic HT figs will be by 2020.

The neck looks too long

Agreed, easily fixable.

the Stand is wayyyy to big in my opinion

They made it so large because it's a dynamic stand (aerial poses), and the size prevents tipping.

the wrist in mine they did not fix that much its still pealing back on mine.. If you pay that much money in a figure i really dont think you should not have to customize or glue it

Agreed, not a good look. They should have tested this better WAY back. (also I'm having zero problems with my wrists, so not an issue with everyone)

In my opinion this figure was a total Fail

Strongly disagree here, but your opinion is your opinion. If it's a fail to you, then that's the only opinion that matters [to you].

It is a flawed figure, but it looks AMAZING. My main complaints are - limited articulation, and feeling the suit has to be baby'd.

Other than that, total win for me.

Inflation sucks.

6 years ago this would have been $160 but only included half of the features and been much lower quality.

I hate to imagine how much even the most basic HT figs will be by 2020.

Sorry but that seems a bit of an oversimplification. Yes the average cost has gone up. What doesn't go up in price, especially as the product drastically improves and the variety explode? The dx5 Indy had less then deadpool from four or five years ago and was like 250. Just like now there's a huge range in cost of figures, same as back then. Some where 150, but some where 250. Slapping DX on the box doesn't add any actual items, so outside of the letter designation compare those two figures and you can see the amount include , quality, design costs and time etc are all in deadpool favor yet years later they are nearly identical in price. The low end and high end figures have all gone up a bit 3-8dollars (for the low end each year)extra a year versus 2011, but the majority of figures fall in the middle and those are 25ish bucks more now on average for a far better, easier to get, wider selection group of items. Back then the best displays hot toys did at shows was a handful of figures with cars board back drops and maybe a burn up under scale half car like the first avengers diorama. Now they have stunning displays, that are often the best at shows liked sdcc and such. And this year there were like 15 figures cheaper then all but one figure from last year. I

Im a noob when it comes to collecting 1/6 scale figures i have around 32 figures couple of sideshow and XM statues not a big deal you have to start somewhere am i right? This is maybe my 1st post in regards of what i think of a figure. Anyway i just recieved Deadpool from HotToys and its probally my first figure i think its not worth the price i paid. I paid 260 and change with the packout option from sideshow.And my opinion its not worth the money i spent. The neck looks too long the Stand is wayyyy to big in my opinion you cant really fit another figure with this figure in a detolf.. And reagrding to the wrist in mine they did not fix that much its still pealing back on mine.. If you pay that much money in a figure i really dont think you should not have to customize or glue it or even buy another stand for it just to fit it in a detolf shelf . In my opinion this figure was a total Fail...What do you guys think and please if you do not agree with me please dont tear me up a NeTD281480w A@@H..le ...

Tell sideshow the wrists are broken and it's a defect they will refund you and you can return it problem solved. I'll keep mine wrists and all though
6429625114cfe00bae1b460698381de0.jpg

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Tell sideshow the wrists are broken and it's a defect they will refund you and you can return it problem solved. I'll keep mine wrists and all though
6429625114cfe00bae1b460698381de0.jpg

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Already Did ... [emoji106]

Back