1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived at UPS yesterday but I wasn't able to pick it up due to work. I'm excited to grab it after work today! I also got my OSK Wade Wilson sculpts so I'm interested to see how those look on the figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine arrived at UPS yesterday but I wasn't able to pick it up due to work. I'm excited to grab it after work today! I also got my OSK Wade Wilson sculpts so I'm interested to see how those look on the figure.

I am very interested to see how those heads look in hand (and on the figure!). I was considering picking them up myself too.

"Good morning, Freaks."
1f01774408a45dc2acaf437c5b370da9.jpg

Transmission from the Bat Cave

If you don't want to cut it, remove the neck peg and place the head back onto the figure. It gives the same result as the collar holds the neck in place just fine.

I actually tried this last night cause the neck is a tad bit long. My only issue is that the head can't hold a pose, let's say a looking up one, all that well.

But it does look good if you have him posed looking on a straight level

Yes, pics please!! Although I couldn't wait and ordered the sculpts anyway. Just want to see if I made the right choice. Thinking about a civilian version using my mechanic Tony with the hoodie!

More pics of Wade screwing with my mom's Christmas display.
46368ca08d4372e574dd0f5897589b82.jpg
f26f86d275abefff925d2b15b84a15b7.jpg
4cc04a72da2d3bcfb4f68e4ef5d224f9.jpg

So now we're going after armpits? Come on guys...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I don't think it's a bad thing to wonder why one strap hangs loose and one doesn't. It's pretty clear that everyone has different ones on the right side, weird oversight.

I don't think it's a bad thing to wonder why one strap hangs loose and one doesn't. It's pretty clear that everyone has different ones on the right side, weird oversight.
:goodpost:
No it isn't a bad thing, every member has the right to ask, investigate, nitpick, complain or comment on a figures features

Got mine, finally! put a thin piece of plastic under the wrist peg that covers the wrist parts of the suit, and now the suit and gloves don't touch at all.

I think you mean a $250 figure, if we're getting technical :lol
That's how much Deadpool costs? It's overpriced :slap

Well for me, if a figure is in that price range we should nitpick the hell out of it, that some serious $$$ we're putting down :lol

That's how much Deadpool costs? It's overpriced :slap

Well for me, if a figure is in that price range we should nitpick the hell out of it, that some serious $$$ we're putting down :lol

If you're lucky, it was $274 for me so far and it's gonna be another $80 when I pay import fees :slap

I completely agree, not to sound entitled or anything but we absolutely can pick it apart if we want :lol :duff

Back