1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fixing the neck is really easy. Pop the neck insert out, then there's a red rubber ring on the inside of the head. Pry that out:

25c147e9061992cde05d5e47a284e846.jpg

Mine tore up, but you don't need it. There is a recess now where that ring sat. Cut the neck to that recess. Which is like 1/8".

c41104a6929ff70f540ac8dcd71cf1e0.jpg

Now the neck adapter pops right back in. Still snug. I can lift him by the head no problem....

Looks much better. :)

fd577f2ec6520e3293b09e558129a78b.jpg

No more giraffe neck :p

It does look better. I might do this on mine if it stands out in person :clap :clap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the review Craig, always nice to see those mini reviews and thoughts posted around release time and I like how you went into detail on the pros and cons, very helpful and Thanks for the neck tutorial too, that's extremely informative and helpful :hi5:

I really like how the suit looks like leather but has a rubbery quality so it stretches and doesn't restrict posing for the most part

HT is really started to tap in on awesome techniques to make their figs even higher quality

I got my notice BBTS got mine. So since the new batches, has there been any that have had the same issue since the first one?

I got mine 30 minutes ago, came a day early. I wouldn't keep it more than 45 degrees like the manual says for more than a day but other than that you can get some pretty extreme poses in. The wrists peg seems to have two resting positions for the hands when i first apply them the wrist is in the furthest position in and touches the suit even overlaps it, but after its locked in you can pull the hand out to the second position on the peg and the glove doesn't come in contact with the suit anymore, just be careful twisting the hands onto the wrist pegs at first it can still make a lot of contact with the wrist.
IMG_3032.jpg

Still waiting on him. I live pretty close to the UPS place so I'm guessing that I'm pretty much one of the last stops since they work backwards.

Back