1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My quick pics.

2b26d00fdf03a8df45645ac6e6527880.jpg

858612d248188ae7268908b3f96ca7c5.jpg

76fc600987e6334715351ad364bf5815.jpg

a2147f4c5283175462dfef34fa03649f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The last stop of my package before I got the possible delay email is only 180 miles from where I live in Illinois.

It traveled all that way from California just to get held up at the home stretch....

My shipping info just changed back to "on time"

keeping my fingers crossed it stays that way

Such a cool figure!

Great pix.

I did notice however that there's a couple splotches of silver paint on his shoulder. Not sure if it's worth contacting sideshow about though.

Try Q-tip and water to remove it? (if it's not enamel) Maybe call SS first before trying to remove it.

Probably going to be a tie for 'figure of the year' right here, for me. :) And I thought DP would be a slam dunk.

I got that delay thing too! It seems a little early for delay's for Christmas.

It's not xmas. It's two major hub cities in the fire zone and another hit by a tornado. Those sorting facilities are down which adds a lot of additional work to the other Midwest facilities(especially Chicago) so it could add a day or two, which is why they said so.

Not bad for cheap. But if you look at it to long you see how badly designed it is. lol it's like they just glued a piece of plastic to the normal first.

My deadpool came from sideshow in perfect condition I just released my bbts order go grab it

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

I got the delay email yesterday when it was in Ohio (I'm from Michigan), and it arrived at my local UPS sorting facility today. It is awesom but makes me impatient since it's only like 20 min away. I'm guessing they were mostly covering them selfs with the email.

I got the delay email yesterday when it was in Ohio (I'm from Michigan), and it arrived at my local UPS sorting facility today. It is awesom but makes me impatient since it's only like 20 min away. I'm guessing they were mostly covering them selfs with the email.

Yeah probably just an in case thing (I'm in Michigan too)

Toy Anxiety posted some parts. Looking at the body, the leg extensions plus the narrow upper torso are what's throwing the proportions off for me. Body has the magnets inside apparently so I can see how a straight body swap would be difficult if you still want to attach the sword sheaths. I may try removing the extensions then use some putty to widen the lats and build up the traps.

af882845c149a829f4b486ac68d1fd11.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have not had much time to mess with him yet , took him out of the box, checked the wrists and tossed him in the cabinet. Great figure, definitely in my top 5.

Last edited:
Back