1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine shipped out without my knowledge :lol should have it sometime early next week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Came in today. Quick pose before work IMAG1061.jpgIMAG1066.jpg

Damn it, this is going to be the longest weekend ever.

But the best Monday ever.

Can't wait to show my nephew.

Just got an email from UPS saying" Your Package may be delayed to Unexpected Circumstances" WTF does that mean....I'm in Ohio anybody else get an email? Was sopossed to be here Monday.

I have a couple set to come in Monday too and I got the same notification. I think it's a backup at the Chicago facility since they diverted all the Memphis and Nashville packages to there.

Yeah, just got the email too.

Really sucks but I understand. It might not be delayed but they're just covering their asses in case it is

He's a pretty fantastic looking figure. My wrists are mint and I can see a paper thin gap between the glove and wrists although I'm leery to move them too much as it might rub but it's hard to tell.

I did notice however that there's a couple splotches of silver paint on his shoulder. Not sure if it's worth contacting sideshow about though.

20161202_221922.jpg

That's the promo version with the special base, him and Deadpool are two great releases from Hot Toys :clap

That base is what threw me off... It looks phenomenal. I wonder if it can still be purchased...?

Transmission from the Bat Cave

Back