1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just spoke with Sideshow customer service. They said my Deadpool shipped at 8:45am this morning! Sweetness. My waitlist reservation didn't even convert until today. Tracking number email should come tonight.

Transmission from the Bat Cave

I think it's only fitting that I watch this tonight.

20161201_183529.jpg

so... got mine and its awesome. but how do you know if its the batch with the wrist problems taken care of? mine definitely look to be rubbing. i dont even want to move the hands... got mine from Sideshow Collectibles today.

It should have extended wrist pegs. You can tell by a larger than usual gap between the glove and sleeve.

Mine should arrive tuesday. Nervous and excited.

Only had about 20 minutes to set up before work. Wrists are great. The fabric does feel a bit thin but I'd rather have a dynamic pose with this guy and risk "battle-damaging" the suit.
View attachment 307512
View attachment 307323

Same here. I couldn't stick with a museum pose for this guy. I'll keep him in the current pose for a while but I'll get the itch to play with him again before too long. I have another boxed ninja I'll break out this weekend and stick in the background.
4e144203907d29fc46bb562258284e22.jpg
39f0f4747aac29caf4e29da360561ff4.jpg

Anyone have the middle finger hand with the Deadpool figure? The pictures I have seen so far looks as if the finger is way too long. It looks almost like a dildo. :rotfl

Back