1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No it's not. It's usually ships the same day it's charged, or the next.

Again, this is not true. As I said before, for years now my orders have been charged and I haven't waited less than 4 days for it to ship. There have been many times where I have been charged and waited a week (7 days) for it to ship.

It is the norm, and sadly, what I expect of sideshow. It doesn't bug me because I am use them operating their shipment department that way.

Just got him in today, sorry for the crappy pic. But here is what Deadpool wants to do:
IMG_0863.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0863.JPG
    IMG_0863.JPG
    543.4 KB · Views: 138
Fingers crossed I get that golden shipping notice tomorrow. Hey if i'm lucky maybe it will show up on my birthday next week.

My stuff has always shipped the same day or next day from sideshow...never had a problem with them.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Got my 10-day notification from BBTS. Hope there's a chance the waitlist converts first so I can at least get some points out of it.

Again, this is not true. As I said before, for years now my orders have been charged and I haven't waited less than 4 days for it to ship. There have been many times where I have been charged and waited a week (7 days) for it to ship.

It is the norm, and sadly, what I expect of sideshow. It doesn't bug me because I am use them operating their shipment department that way.

It happens, i have waited a couple weeks after getting charged before my figure shipped. before but it's just a figure so i never stress over it. I am busy with life so I forget i have this coming half the time :lol

My stuff has always shipped the same day or next day from sideshow...never had a problem with them.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

98% of the time mine orders ship very quickly also that is why i don't worry about silly stuff a like a slight delay every once in awhile.

My last order (war machine mk 1) took a little longer than usual.. But deadpool takes the cake. Hopefully this won't happen too often.

I'm still REALLY hoping sneaky arrives before Christmas.

Fellow Freaks, I need advice. I received my 10 day notice from BBTS this afternoon. Six hours later, I received a waitlist conversion notice from Sideshow. I'm not sure which way to go... I know I'd get him sooner with Sideshow, but that doesn't matter much in the long run. The rewards points seem like a good thing. My two concerns are: Shipping costs (I'm in Texas) and the possibility of getting someone's reject figure they sent back to Sideshow. How much is SS charging to ship this figure? Who should I buy my Deadpool from?

Transmission from the Bat Cave

Got my 10-day notification from BBTS. Hope there's a chance the waitlist converts first so I can at least get some points out of it.

...and sure enough, I got the email about 15 minutes ago from Sideshow saying my Waitlist is going to convert. 😁

Fellow Freaks, I need advice. I received my 10 day notice from BBTS this afternoon. Six hours later, I received a waitlist conversion notice from Sideshow. I'm not sure which way to go... I know I'd get him sooner with Sideshow, but that doesn't matter much in the long run. The rewards points seem like a good thing. My two concerns are: Shipping costs (I'm in Texas) and the possibility of getting someone's reject figure they sent back to Sideshow. How much is SS charging to ship this figure? Who should I buy my Deadpool from?

Transmission from the Bat Cave

Not sure what your shipping cost will be (the seem vary a lot) but i doubt you would get a reject figure from SSC or BBTS since they are just getting ready to ship.

I've bought hundreds..maybe over a thousand over nearly 15 years and the longest ive ever waited is a full 7 days, but the vast majority of the orders ship within 48hrs. It's rare enough that I can remember which few over that long period didnt ship in the 48hrs (business days). Not saying your experience is not true or anything..only that it doesn't reflect the normal way it happens. And I'm not using just my own either. Anytime it takes longer then a couple days you can see the posts pop up here. And you can see the pattern that it's unusual to take that long. And when you are talking about normal, that means what happens the vast majority of the time....

And you can dig through hundreds of posts in the last two years and pick out just a handful of posts where people complain it took them longer then a couple days, outside of deadpool, to ship after it charged. Sorry but it is not the norm. The normal is when it ships within a day or two...outside of that is abnormal. It may be your experience on some orders. That doesn't mean it reflects the overall normal experience. If it's always longer with you then it's possible there is something going on with your bank or cars or something specific to you. Again,that does not mean that it's normal. There are tens of thousands of ones that ship the same day and a few that take longer. Which means...the normal is quicker turn around.

Also sideshow just said they are shipping a bunch of figures tonight.

Last edited:
I can wait two weeks from bbts ...and save $40...Popcultcha is super legit for anyone who is interested in ordering

Back